With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tamers 15th D-Ark and Cards Update and Pre-orders Open

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    The card set is no longer available on Nippon-Yasan, what gives? It just went up not too long ago and I was about to place my order...
    That would be my fault, since I placed my order at that time and noticed it changed to "Not available". But I'm very glad they got more and you were able to get it For the Digivice CSA, I was about to place my order it when it became unavailable the very next minute, so I know how frustrating that is.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I wish I had advice on what choice to make.
    Then we'll help you decide. What troubles you?

(And the term WtWers is awesome)

Awesome news. For me the major selling point of all the Ver.15th Digivices are the expanded maps and new enemies.

A secret area will appear with Belphemon, GrandLocomon, and maybe 'someone else'.
    Didn't you mean Mephismon?

Didn't you mean Mephismon?
    I can't read Japanese. I put up what our translator says. It was indeed late, so it's possible she misread, when I have time in a bit I'll go over it with them and double check.

Edit- Updated the post after checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Actar View Post
    I wish I had advice on what choice to make.
    Then we'll help you decide. What troubles you?
    I was telling someone else I did not have advice for them on what choice to make.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    looks awesome! i lost out on getting Rika's D-Power in the US because i wanted Henry's at the time (never stopped being mad at myself lol) but i might have another chance
    It's KakaGai Week Everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    DenDenHobby still has the card set availible. If I get extra cash I'm tempted to grab one; already ordered Ruki's D-Arc, even if I'm not a Tamers fan. I have the other 2 Anniversary Digivices and it just feels wrong not to have them all XD
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Oh my I'm in love with all I'm seeing (I need that poster of Sakuyamon...is absolutely gorgeous). Definitely my choice'll be Ruki's. Guys do you belive that we will have Jianlang's one at some point later? Terriermon and him have a lot of fans after all.

Now Looking forward for the D-Scanner Ver.15th (Izumi one's PLEASE! )

Follow xrick On Twitter Follow xrick on DeviantArt
    Is someone capable of telling me what were the evolines of the D-Ark partners?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Guys do you belive that we will have Jianlang's one at some point later? Terriermon and him have a lot of fans after all.
    I'd love for the third version of the D-ark 15th to be Jian's since his is the one I'd really like to get. And it would only make sense. But I still think the third one will be Takato's gold D-ark.

As for the D-Scanner, we'll probably get Takuya and Koji's and then Kouichi's. Can't wait to find out.

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    They only remake some variations of digivices they've done before for the Japanese market (with the Anime colored D2 being the exception). They never made a D-Scanner with Izumi's color for the Japanese market. The closest thing you're gonna get is third version of Bandai Asia's D-Tector which had the styling of the 3rd version of the D-Scanner (though it's smaller than it's Japanese market counterpart) but did come in variations and color schemes similar to Izumi's and Tomoki's colors even though they never had it in the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    They only remake some variations of digivices they've done before for the Japanese market (with the Anime colored D2 being the exception). They never made a D-Scanner with Izumi's color for the Japanese market. The closest thing you're gonna get is third version of Bandai Asia's D-Tector which had the styling of the 3rd version of the D-Scanner (though it's smaller than it's Japanese market counterpart) but did come in variations and color schemes similar to Izumi's and Tomoki's colors even though they never had it in the anime.
    You've created a long explanation when there is a much shorter one, rather than making up some thing about them 'only' going with variations that have come out before (not to mention at this point, only 2 'series' of these have come out, one of which had a new design.)

They do the primary 2 pair for the initial release, and the best '3rd' they can come up with.

Frontier will likely be Takuya and Kouji for the initial 2, and if they do a 3rd later, most like Kouichi's (or Takuya's upgraded one.)

And just call it a Digivice, it isn't called a D2 that I'm aware of.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast