With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: so which mega form will toei use for tailmon in digimon adventure tri?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    You've effectively given an answer that is in no way helpful, and frankly, I'm not sure why you made it.
    Because most of the time, these topics boil down to "which Mega is canon", and I was merely trying to pre-empt that.
    His messy typing with no attempt to fix anything certainly doesn't help. It appears he's just more trying to figure out if certain things count for tri. or not.

Of course, the primary thing we are using as evidence for Holydramon in tri. is the CSA Digivice, which has been wrong at least twice thus far...
    My messy typing is happens to be fact of created this thread on my phone and not laptop. Plus I suffer from dyslexia as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai32 View Post
    My messy typing is happens to be fact of created this thread on my phone and not laptop. Plus I suffer from dyslexia as well.
    Then I would recommend slowing down when typing on your phone. I believe in a different thread you said something was wrong with the keys on your laptop.

As for being dyslexic, I would recommend looking into downloading a weighted font, which has helped multiple people I know who have dyslexia.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai32 View Post
    My messy typing is happening to be fact of created this thread on my phone and not a laptop. Plus I suffer from dyslexia as well.
    Then I would recommend slowing down when typing on your phone. I believe in a different thread you said something was wrong with the keys on your laptop.

As for being dyslexic, I would recommend looking into downloading a weighted font, which has helped multiple people I know who have dyslexia.
    thank you. for letting me know about this. Anyway let get back to the main topic of this thread
    Last edited by Kai32; 07-16-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Junior Commander hope-endlessly's Avatar
    The problem with threads like this is that they're speculative at best.

They could go with Holydramon, Ofanimon, or something else entirely - what if Hikari embraces the darkness that goes along with her light and suddenly, Tailmon's mega is Mastemon?

The developers of tri. are not beholden to anything that came before it.

Red shirt
    They "explained" that Tailmon's evolution into Holydramon in the movie was due to the fact that she didn't have her holy ring on her. Sounds like an argument to fix a plot hole to me. Maybe she'll evolve into Ophanimon in Tri. Maybe not.

Wasn't that a fan theory?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It certainly wasn't an official explanation. It doesn't really make sense anyway.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    It certainly wasn't an official explanation. It doesn't really make sense anyway.
    To be fair, nothing about the holy ring in 02 or any of it's related films made sense, either.

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by hope-endlessly View Post
    They could go with Holydramon, Ofanimon, or something else entirely - what if Hikari embraces the darkness that goes along with her light and suddenly, Tailmon's mega is Mastemon?
    That... would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    They "explained" that Tailmon's evolution into Holydramon in the movie was due to the fact that she didn't have her holy ring on her. Sounds like an argument to fix a plot hole to me. Maybe she'll evolve into Ophanimon in Tri. Maybe not.
    Suffice to say, that is not and cannot be the case: Beyond being just a fan-theory, Kari's Gatomon has evolved to Holydramon while carrying the Holy Ring a number of times in spin-off media.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    Who explained this? Not the movie itself. Nor the show either. Sounds more like someone fed you some misinformation.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast