With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: so which mega form will toei use for tailmon in digimon adventure tri?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Garudamon can evolve to Ornismon, but Sora's partner has never evolved to any Ultimate but Hououmon.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Ornismon... Nah. Valdurmon. It got pretty rainbow on its wings. It's girly I guess?

Completely digital
    No one mentioned Goddramon for Patamon which I recall being a fairly popular Mega for Patamon for fansites to use before the movie came out/was getting promoted.

I also remember MarineAngemon being a popular Mega for Gomamon pre-Wonderswan games purely because, iirc, Plesiomon didn't exist yet at the time.

Which brings to mind which "official" Megas existed for the 01 Digimon when series one was airing? Because I only remember HerculesKabuterimon,Rosemon, and Phoenixmon, and I think Magnadramon existing during 01 (Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon excluded)

Plesiomon debuted in Pendulum 2.5, during the File Island arc of Adventure (and before Rosemon debuted). People probably connected Gomamon to MarineAngemon because it was the Vaccine-type Ultimate for Deep Savers. Only Seraphimon, Vikemon, and Ofanimon debuted after Adventure ended, which is presumably why the latter two replaced Plesiomon and Holydramon to some extent.
    MY PROJECTS
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]

Completely digital
    Interesting. So only MagnaAngemon didn't have a Mega in Adventure?

That's correct. Seraphimon debuted in Starter 3 of the card game, which was released the same month Adventure 02 started airing. Before then the only thing HolyAngemon had evolved into was Omegamon, through Jogress.
    MY PROJECTS

Quote Originally Posted by DontStopPataPata View Post
    No one mentioned Goddramon for Patamon which I recall being a fairly popular Mega for Patamon for fansites to use before the movie came out/was getting promoted.
    It is? I think of it as an alt for UlforceVeedramon, since AeroVeedramon evolved into it in Dawn and Dusk.

Completely digital
    ^It was Remember this was late 1999/early 2000 7 years before Dawn and Dusk. Don't think anyone has associated Goddramon with MagnaAngemon in a long time But I definitely recall him being used on fansites back while Adventure was airing.

It's like how MarineAngemon was popular for Zudomon with fansites back then but that stopped a long time ago.
    Last edited by DontStopPataPata; 01-12-2017 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DontStopPataPata View Post
    ^It was Remember this was late 1999/early 2000 7 years before Dawn and Dusk. Don't think anyone has associated Goddramon with MagnaAngemon in a long time But I definitely recall him being used on fansites back while Adventure was airing.

It's like how MarineAngemon was popular for Zudomon with fansites back then but that stopped a long time ago.
    Well, I didn't pay much attention to Digimon outside of the anime and even then, they didn't air Frontier here. I only got back into Digimon when the Digimon Story games came out and to me Goddramon is newer than Seraphimon.

I find it odd that they possibly retconned what Zudomon was going to evolve into, yet they didn't do the same thing for Lillymon. IMO, Lillymon should have evolved into Lotusmon instead.

Completely digital
    Eh Rosemon looks more fitting to Lilymon and Lotusmon looks more fitting for Lilamon. impo.