With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 15th anniversary D3 digivice How-to use??

you need the original anniversary digivice to be able to connect and unlock imperialdramon paladin mode. other than that, you can unlock all forms in the anniversary d-3.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    you need the original anniversary digivice to be able to connect and unlock imperialdramon paladin mode. other than that, you can unlock all forms in the anniversary d-3.
    Thanks so much!!

Help! I am trying to connect a 15th anniversary d3 (Ken's) with an older D3 the gatomon/hawkmon version. They are both Japanese. anyone have any luck with this?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Removed a post for double posting as this isn't allowed as per our forum rules. Also just browsing through the thread, the question has been answered previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Alikuma View Post
    Help! I am trying to connect a 15th anniversary d3 (Ken's) with an older D3 the gatomon/hawkmon version. They are both Japanese. anyone have any luck with this?
    I have tried the instructions posted on page 4 of the form but they have not worked, I was wondering if anyone else has successfully connected an old d3 to a new one

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345