With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 15th anniversary D3 digivice How-to use??

Ain't got no mojo...

15th anniversary D3 digivice How-to use??

Just got mine in! It's obviously in Japanese and I was wondering if anyone had any guidance on to use it! Similar to the thread of how to use the 15th anniversary 01 digivice! Thanks.

http://lcd.wtw-x.net/DThreeIntro

since the d-3 is almost the same as original, that should help somewhat. it won't have info on the newer stuff though

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thank you! That's better than nothin'! Appreciate it.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I was having problems too. I had actually registered just to post a question a few days ago, haha.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm still a little confused lol hopefully someone will post something on YouTube soon!

Add byakurai29 on Facebook
    Alright basically D3 is a "universal" digivice (imo). That is connectable with vpets, pendulums, digivices and d3s alike.

-Top rubber button is the select button (A). If you go to the main screen you can see your partner digimons and their stats

-Bottom rubber button is the cancel button (B). If you're at the main screen, pressing B will bring up the map, how many steps are left, how many steps you've taken. (Do note that pressing the map button and shake, does not register any steps, thats the difference I found compared to older digivices)

-Left button brings up the time if you're in the main screen

-Right button brings up the menu if you're in the main screen

---------------------------

Battling:
    You can either clip the D3 on your belt buckle or manually shake it to "Walk" so it can travel the steps in the map to encounter Digimons.
    -Every 100 steps you gain a DP (DP is used for evolution purposes)
    -Every 250 steps you encounter a digimon to fight
    -If you lost the battle, you will be pushed back 500 steps so try not to lose.

Battling System:
    There are 2 ways to battle the digimon. Either Pendulum style or Mash-A-Button-like-crap style
    To differentiate the 2 you just look at your READY screen, if:
    Checkers = Pendulum Style
    Lines = Mash-A-Button

The two styles are due to the fact that your digimon is either VA(Vaccine) DA(Data) or VI(Virus) attributes.

VA and DA = Pendulum style battling
    VI = Mash-A-Button battling

-----------------------------

How to make your partners into the desired attribute:
    Time to train/walk/battle your digimon matters in this.

VA= 8am - 11.59am
    DA= 12pm - 5pm
    VI = 5pm onwards

-------------------------------

Getting THE COUNT

So far there are no distinctive counting found for the partners to get MEGAHITS
    but getting 13 or 25 count shakes are pretty generally acceptable for MOST partners.

Shaking 5 hard shakes will get you 13 counts
    Shaking 9-10 hard shakes will get you 25 counts

This is more of a trial and error already so be prepared to train your shakes and time them correctly.

-----------------------------

Maps to get special unlocks.
    Map 7 - Wormmon joins your team.
    Map 21 - Imperialdramon Fighter mode is available
    Map 26/27 - start scanning Wave detect to "Find" Omegamon, he shall give you the Omegablade, once Omegablade is unlocked, so is Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
    Map 28 - Veedramon joins your team.

-----------------------------------------

To digivolve partners you need a total of 40 wins.

10 wins for WIN I
    15 wins for WIN II
    15 wins for WIN III

Complete all wins and you can digivolve to the max level. Well for v-mon even if you managed to get all 40 wins you will still need to arrive to the specific maps (as shown above) to unlock the digivolutions. So patience is key.

------------------------------------

Scanning wave is a very important part of this digivice. Keep scanning to gain DigiEggs. I believe if you managed to scan DigiEgg of Miracles would help alot in your battle.
    Each wave scan takes 2 DP away from you. so thats why keep shaking to gain your DPs for scanning and battle
    Digiegg digivolutions takes 1DP and mega level takes if 15DP(this one i wasnt sure because I didnt check properly)

Good news, battling with other digivices DOES NOT take up any DPs so you can battle with other digivices as many as you like to gain your wins.

-----------------------------------------

Further questions can reply to this thread right here. And Phew what a long reply I've typed, but I hope it helps!

Ain't got no mojo... perignonic's Avatar
    Follow perignonic On Twitter Add perignonic on Facebook Add perignonic on Steam
    Woah! thanks man!

Ain't got no mojo...
    You are awesome! Thank you!

As a side note, the old D-terminal works just fine with this new device with no problems. Digimetal transfer has thus far shown no issues.
    Last edited by Kaitou; 07-12-2016 at 12:43 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... perignonic's Avatar
    Follow perignonic On Twitter Add perignonic on Facebook Add perignonic on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou View Post
    As a side note, the old D-terminal works just fine with this new device with no problems. Digimetal transfer has thus far shown no issues.

how I wish my ex school mates still have theirs =/ do you happen to be Singaporean? :P

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast