With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Appmon 3DS game Website Opens, New Protagonist?

Appmon 3DS game Website Opens, New Protagonist?

The website for the Appmon 3DS game has been opened by Bandai.

Image Thumbnail

Overall there isn't a lot of new information here yet, but their will be more updates soon.

Many details that would have been new were stated in the newest version of V-Jump in fact.

Image Thumbnail

The site gives a basic overview of what Appmon are, how the chips will work with QR codes, what App Fusion is, etc.

There is one interesting detail that is easy to miss though in this preview image...

Image Thumbnail

I also went ahead and straightend and zoomed in the relevant bit to make it easier to see.

Image Thumbnail

The lead of the game appears to not be Haru, but yet another new goggle boy.

A bit of a surprise there.

It'll be interesting to see if this is a completely separate story, a story that runs alongside the anime, or something else (perhaps a design your own character?)

Thanks to our friends at Digimon World Tour for bringing this to our attention.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Maybe the player character is customisable?

The game looks very interesting. Let's hope we get to play it someday. It looks like a completely different type of Digimon game, which is welcome. So far the concept of Applimon seems well thought. Let's hope the anime has an interesting story to tell.

I come from the net
    This is interesting. I wonder how this game will go or if it'll come out in the US. ...Customize a character? That would work for me easy. Pokemon did it last gen and that was fun.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    Overworld looks kind of like a non-isometric version of the Story overworlds