With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tamers 15th D-Ark and Card Set Update

Tamers 15th D-Ark and Card Set Update

Various updates regarding the D-Ark and the cards coming out for Tamers 15th.

Some of these we already knew about because of V-Jump or elsewhere, but they've been added to the various pages.

First up, we have a sample of how the D-Ark has had part of the evolution animation added to it.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We also get a small sample of some of the 'extra' Digimon that'll be part of it (all of which we've actually known about, but nice to see them listed.)

Image Thumbnail

We also get to see the lineup of cards coming with the card set.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

The D-Ark page at the Premium Bandai store has been updated.

It will be available for pre-order on July 22nd for 9,990 yen and will ship next January.

The page for the cards at Carddass has been updated heavily also.

It will be available for pre-order the same day for 6,480 yen.

Previous news thread with other information can be found here. Feel free to continue any conversations.

Update- Some small additional updates.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

The blue card, red card, and Kazu's blue card will all have the previously mentioned 3d viewing effect (likely lenticular.)

Image Thumbnail

Kazu's card will be scannable, but it avoids mentioning what it will actually do.

Image Thumbnail

It mentions that some of the sticker definitions will have different effects on them (holo, etc.) but it doesn't mention if these will simply be decorations that look like stickers, or actual stickers.

More updates will show up on July 15th.

Update- Thanks to Actar for pointing this out.

Image Thumbnail

The 15th D-Ark will come with plastic reproductions of 3 card game cards and circuit board versions of the blue and red cards.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    So have they revealed yet what the two new cards are going to be (assuming they haven't just been referring to the Blue Card and Red Card)?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

From the looks of it, the D-ark comes with 5 plastic cards. Is this correct? Are all the cards in the card set made out of plastic?

Quote Originally Posted by pipefox_pedro View Post
    From the looks of it, the D-ark comes with 5 plastic cards. Is this correct? Are all the cards in the card set made out of plastic?
    it would be nice if they were all plastic considering the cards for the Complete Selection Modification Decadriver and Diendriver came with plastic cards; DX version of Diendriver came with card stock cards which get scratched up a lot by the gun itself but with the CSM version being plastic, it doesn't get scratched as much

since we will be able to swipe the cards on the D-Ark, having them plastic would be ideal.

Holy smokes, is one of the new cards Hirokazu's hand-drawn Blue Card? That did not exist before, right?

Quote Originally Posted by B-mon View Post
    Holy smokes, is one of the new cards Hirokazu's hand-drawn Blue Card? That did not exist before, right?
    The 2 new cards are, I believe...

The hand drawn Blue Card.

High Speed Plug In D. If I remember correctly (and looking it up seems to agree with my memory) this card never existed in the card game. It's exactly the same as 'High Speed Plug In B' in every way, including it's card number, except that it says D (a typo when recreating the card asset for the show perhaps?)

That leaves us with the 2 'special illustration' cards left to see (assuming the hand drawn Blue card isn't one of these.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile
    I am so excited. I'll probably buy both again (and the tin - I'm a sucker for replicas).
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

Why is it that I didn't notice the pre-orders begin on July 22nd, and not June 22nd? I was expecting it to start tomorrow. Back to the cave then... Wake me up in a month!

Ain't got no mojo... perignonic's Avatar
    Follow perignonic On Twitter Add perignonic on Facebook Add perignonic on Steam
    oh, wait, it's July 22 and not June 22? Pfft. so much for me being excited. oh well!

If High Speed Plug-In D is a humorous acknowledgement of a typo in the show, that's really cool; I wanna find what episode that supposedly happened now.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast