With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: I say hey, what's going on...

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

I say hey, what's going on...

So I finally decided to do one of these threads. At present I am really looking forward to Thursday. I go to London with a couple of friends. Friday to Sunday I will be at the London MCM Comic Con. Cosplaying on the Sunday at Gatomon/Tailmon and organising the Digimon meet! This will be my 3rd London Comic Con so I expect a total lack of sleep lol.

Before then I have 2.5 days to work (I have a half day on Wednesday so that I can pack etc heh)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    So I set off in a couple of hours. I am now fully packed and getting ready. Some pre-Comic Con fun today I'm sure will be had. Including going to the Namco Arcade! Behave yourselves over the weeked. (I will checking *glares* )

I had a really good time in London over the weekend. Not a great deal of sleep occured, but that is part of the insane fun lol. The friends I shared the hotel room with are a great bunch of people. Such a good laugh! My body is very achy from carrying a case with the London Underground!

Organised and went to the Digimon meet on Sunday. Was it you WildWing64 that I met while there? Pretty sure you were the Ducks fan with the darn light up digivice lol. WANT!

Went to the Saturday Yu-Gi-Oh meet as well. That was crazy lol, but SO much fun. I will be adding all the photos to my deviant at some point this week. (I need to feel human again lol)

And finally. I did my little tribute to Wada Koji: http://alisonmanic.tumblr.com/post/1...on-mcm-holding

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Organised and went to the Digimon meet on Sunday. Was it you WildWing64 that I met while there? Pretty sure you were the Ducks fan with the darn light up digivice lol. WANT!
    That was indeed yours truly! Was a pleasure to meet you. And I can confirm to our fellow WtWers that Vande-sama isn't that scary in real life

Also, the one I had on me was actually the Digivice Ver. 15th, not the light up one

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    That was indeed yours truly! Was a pleasure to meet you. And I can confirm to our fellow WtWers that Vande-sama isn't that scary in real life

Also, the one I had on me was actually the Digivice Ver. 15th, not the light up one
    Heh, people likely wouldn't believe you that I'm not scary Was nice to meet another WtWer. (I have now met 3)
    Ohh so it was the same digivice I have then XD

Local convention for me tomorrow. Yorkshire Cosplay Con. Held in my own city for once! Only issue is do I cosplay as Tailmon/Gatomon or not. Weather isn't looking so great. Convention season can be an ass. Although I maybe skipping one of my normal ones soon. Depending on the guest list. (the next Sheffield one after YCC).

Tomorrow I go on holiday for the weekend with a friend. I am soooo ready for a good break and the time off work. Not had a week off work since May so it's well overdue!

Going to see The Legend of Zelda Symphonic Orchestra tonight. Currently traveling to Manchester for it. Been looking forward to this for a long time! Will be cosplaying as Oracle of Seasons Link

Well today I finally get to go on holiday for my Birthday weekend! Been looking forward to this sooo much! So you all better be good!

This weekend I will be at London MCM Comic Con.

I will be doing cosplay all 3 days (https://twitter.com/alisonmanic/stat...39547853627394)

Hoping it will be a safe and fun weekend.