With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. part 3 Story Summary Released

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

tri. part 3 Story Summary Released

The official Digimon Adventure Website has put up their story summary of Digimon tri. part 3.

Since people will likely ask, no news on a trailer/PV yet.

We also already have a complete English translation of the summary, courtesy of Onkei.

Upon seeing Meikuumon’s abrupt transformation and killing of Leomon, before disappearing to the other side of the distortions, Taichi and co. are unable to hide their agitation.
    “If Meikuumon has been infected, I want to know what caused it. Could there have been initial symptoms? When did the infection occur?”
    While coming to terms with the situation that has gone beyond his imagination, Koushiro wracks his brains on what he can do to counter it.
    However, finding no effective methods, he presses Meiko with questions in order to get whatever information he can.
    “Please, you have to remember. We need more information in order to figure out the cause of infection.”
    Meiko, hanging her head, is unable to answer…
    Agumon and the other Digimon are kept isolated in Koushiro’s office in order to prevent them from infection, but signs of infection begin to appear in Patamon…
    At the same time, Agumon and the others learn an important secret about the Digital World through Hikari’s voice.
    “The time… draws near…”
    And when Meikuumon appears once more to battle them, that “time” arrives.
    Taichi and co. are agonized by the secret that was revealed to them.
    As each of their feelings intertwine, they make a decision.
    “If I wait to do something ‘someday,’ I’ll end up a grown adult before I even know it.”
    Now, the adventure evolves once again…
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 04-28-2016 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Cleaned up post a touch, added a bit