With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: tri. part 3 Story Summary Released

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Super Moderator Theigno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in a house
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,921

    tri. part 3 Story Summary Released

    The official Digimon Adventure Website has put up their story summary of Digimon tri. part 3.

    Since people will likely ask, no news on a trailer/PV yet.

    We also already have a complete English translation of the summary, courtesy of Onkei.

    Upon seeing Meikuumon’s abrupt transformation and killing of Leomon, before disappearing to the other side of the distortions, Taichi and co. are unable to hide their agitation.
    “If Meikuumon has been infected, I want to know what caused it. Could there have been initial symptoms? When did the infection occur?”
    While coming to terms with the situation that has gone beyond his imagination, Koushiro wracks his brains on what he can do to counter it.
    However, finding no effective methods, he presses Meiko with questions in order to get whatever information he can.
    “Please, you have to remember. We need more information in order to figure out the cause of infection.”
    Meiko, hanging her head, is unable to answer…
    Agumon and the other Digimon are kept isolated in Koushiro’s office in order to prevent them from infection, but signs of infection begin to appear in Patamon…
    At the same time, Agumon and the others learn an important secret about the Digital World through Hikari’s voice.
    “The time… draws near…”
    And when Meikuumon appears once more to battle them, that “time” arrives.
    Taichi and co. are agonized by the secret that was revealed to them.
    As each of their feelings intertwine, they make a decision.
    “If I wait to do something ‘someday,’ I’ll end up a grown adult before I even know it.”
    Now, the adventure evolves once again…
    Last edited by MarcFBR; 04-28-2016 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Cleaned up post a touch, added a bit

  2. #2
    Junior Commander Shadious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Confidential.
    Posts
    342
    Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    ..At the same time, Agumon and the others learn an important secret about the Digital World through Hikari’s voice.
    “The time… draws near…”
    This intrigues me. Perhaps that enigmatic Homeostasis returns and possesses Hikari once more to convey such ominous warning?
    Bored of Knife of Day?

  3. #3
    Completely digital Exiled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    837
    Well, Patamon is going to die again. :/ I really wish they didn't use that trope again.

  4. #4
    Junior Commander C-MC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    341
    Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    I posted this comment but apparently my post got deleted, but besides this ominous warning I do hope that we'll get some answers regarding the season 2 cast in Confession or at the latest the 4th movie

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Theigno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    in a house
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    ..At the same time, Agumon and the others learn an important secret about the Digital World through Hikari’s voice.
    “The time… draws near…”
    This intrigues me. Perhaps that enigmatic Homeostasis returns and possesses Hikari once more to convey such ominous warning?
    That was my suspicion too. If it was just Hikari saying it or even normally relaying a message there would have been no need to be so specific about it being her "voice", in that case simply mentioning Hikari would have been enough. The voice part implies that someone else might be using her voice to communicate like the Homeostasis did back in Adventure. And who knows maybe the actual Hikari doesn't even need to be involved and the message might just be generated in her voice by a third party like the probably holographic Digimon Kaiser in Part 2. More mysterious impersonations happening could be a good way drive the mystery forward and make the chosen investigate that angle further.
    If it's the Homeostasis again, I could imagine some plot development in the next few parts about a desperate homeostasis trying to take over hikari's body permanently to fix the digital world somehow... I'd find that interesting.

    Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    I posted this comment but apparently my post got deleted, but besides this ominous warning I do hope that we'll get some answers regarding the season 2 cast in Confession or at the latest the 4th movie
    the threads were supposed to be merged but there were some technical difficulties.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Well, Patamon is going to die again. :/ I really wish they didn't use that trope again.
    I wonder what their explanation is for only Patamon getting infected... I don't remember him spending more time with Maicoomon than the other Digimon. maybe he suffers from immunodeficiency. Or it was Maicoomon who was infected by Patamon because Patamon was evil all along!

    I want to know that secret of the digital world... hopefully it's something genuinely shocking like "the digital world is actually a giant bottle of lemonade and we are the just the bottle cap that is about to be unscrewed"

    Also it doesn't seem like anyone's actually going to the digital world throughout most of part 3... again.

  6. #6
    Completely digital NekoHaruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Digital World - Beach Side
    Age
    29
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadious View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    ..At the same time, Agumon and the others learn an important secret about the Digital World through Hikari’s voice.
    “The time… draws near…”
    This intrigues me. Perhaps that enigmatic Homeostasis returns and possesses Hikari once more to convey such ominous warning?
    I and shiraisei think it may be like Koushirou to taichi a way in episode 21. Perhaps gennai or. ... the 02 kids try to contact her off further danger.

  7. #7
    I'm going digital
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I and shiraisei think it may be like Koushirou to taichi a way in episode 21. Perhaps gennai or. ... the 02 kids try to contact her off further danger.
    Although this is a good theory, the synopsis sounds like someone speaking through her voice.

    This seems very similar to the situation with Homeostasis.
    Last edited by Kon; 04-28-2016 at 08:21 AM.

  8. #8
    Ain't got no mojo... NatalieMotomiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    39
    I can't wait anymore.
    I want answers what happened to the 02 kids in Confesion😢😢😢
    But I think no one will mention Davis & Co again 😦

  9. #9
    I'm going digital
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    506
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieMotomiya View Post
    I can't wait anymore.
    I want answers what happened to the 02 kids in Confesion
    But I think no one will mention Davis & Co again
    I also have a feeling that maybe we do not have much explanation about 02 Kids in this OVA.

    In theory, Meiko should be asking questions about Ken, but Koushiro harassing her with questions may prevent this.

  10. #10
    Junior Commander Shadious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Confidential.
    Posts
    342
    Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieMotomiya View Post
    I can't wait anymore.
    I want answers what happened to the 02 kids in Confesion
    But I think no one will mention Davis & Co again
    I also have a feeling that maybe we do not have much explanation about 02 Kids in this OVA.

    In theory, Meiko should be asking questions about Ken, but Koushiro harassing her with questions may prevent this.
    As much as I myself also wanted Tri to give the 02 quartet a fair
    portion of the OVA's focus, I don't expect much of it as of the moment so far; As Tri is more honed in on the current life and exploits of the now Chosen Teens along with their respective partners. (Plus Meiko and Meicoomon)

    ...But, here's hoping the 02 quartet might get their major appearances on the last one or two remaining chapters beyond part 4. (If earlier, post Confession.)

    I also think that that Meiko, Meicoomon and that shady Himekawa lady may have connected pasts altogether.
    Last edited by Shadious; 04-28-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •