With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: tri. part 3 Story Summary Released

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    I'm kinda disappointed that they're pulling the Homoeostasis trope again to say, "The end is nigh", and there is STILL no mention of the Zero Two kids. Hopefully, the whole subplot of Patamon leaving will tie into the "Now we know where the Zero Two kids are," subplot. Also, I put ten quid against Koushiro finding a cure, because really, how ridiculously smart can you make a 16-year old still dealing with teenage angst?

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeathspider View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed that they're pulling the Homoeostasis trope again to say, "The end is nigh", and there is STILL no mention of the Zero Two kids. Hopefully, the whole subplot of Patamon leaving will tie into the "Now we know where the Zero Two kids are," subplot. Also, I put ten quid against Koushiro finding a cure, because really, how ridiculously smart can you make a 16-year old still dealing with teenage angst?
    I hope we'll get some answers regarding the season 2 cast in Confession or the latest in the 4th movie cause otherwise it would be a huge plot hole in the story and a lot of us will be frustrated

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Sigh..I would say that it would be the last movie we get answers. But for now we're discussing the summary for part 3. Not what may or may not happen with the 02 kids.

Also, I put ten quid against Koushiro finding a cure, because really, how ridiculously smart can you make a 16-year old still dealing with teenage angst?
    Billy from Power Rangers would have a word with you about that.

But in all seriousness, I'd hope that Koushiro would at least get some help from someone like Gennai before finding a cure, as I agree in his finding a cure on his own would be a bit much.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I think Meiko might know who Meicoomon is or at least have an idea... However by the plot it doesn't seem she's going to give it away (maybe in later movies, we'll learn about it and also about her relationship with Maki).
    I find interesting they're bringing back Homeostasis again, I'm curious about how they are going to take it in the movie.
    Patamon getting sign of infection doesn't seem logic if Meicoomon causes the infection, but again we are not entirely sure (yet) about what really causes it. I hope they aren't just choosing Patamon because they want to sacrifice him again to remind us about Angemon vs Devimon...
    I'm also curious about that "big secret" they're talking about, I guess the plot will move a lot in this movie...
    Anyway let's see how they're going to introduce HerculesKabuterimon... My hopes about Seraphimon are kind of fading away I think that unfortunately the writers will go again with the old cliche of Patamon being the last to evolve.
    By the way about the conversation of the 02 kids... I think we'll really need to wait about the movie itself... Because they are not talking about tons of things in the plot, not just the 02 kids (no mention of Takeru, Maki and Daigo for example)... Th plot gives away things but I think is not really talking about everything that's going to happen... We'll have to wait.

I'm a Maniac
    Also, I put ten quid against Koushiro finding a cure, because really, how ridiculously smart can you make a 16-year old still dealing with teenage angst?
    He hacked his digivice and basically forced Tentomon to evolve. And that was when he was 10.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Sigh...removed another 02 kids post..there is a thread in the tri area:
    http://withthewill.net/threads/15812...-Adventure-Tri

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by breaker335 View Post
    He hacked his digivice and basically forced Tentomon to evolve. And that was when he was 10.
    Unlocking evolution through a rune inscription in DigiCode...nope, doesn't seem like he forced Tentomon to evolve. However, hacking his Digivice when he was just 10, well, can't argue with you on that one. Some kids are prodigies in stuff like mathematics and programming irl. I actually know a dude who studied 12th grade mathematics in his 6th grade. However, spontaneously becoming an engineer in solid state physics isn't something that usually happens in the 10th grade. Also, Koushiro has his own office now, for Christ's sake! We got next to no plot development on how he acquired all those resources and all that knowledge in such a short span of time. Basically, they're making him the male equivalent of a Mary-Sue.

I'm a Maniac
    Unlocking evolution through a rune inscription in DigiCode...nope, doesn't seem like he forced Tentomon to evolve. However, hacking his Digivice when he was just 10, well, can't argue with you on that one. Some kids are prodigies in stuff like mathematics and programming irl. I actually know a dude who studied 12th grade mathematics in his 6th grade. However, spontaneously becoming an engineer in solid state physics isn't something that usually happens in the 10th grade. Also, Koushiro has his own office now, for Christ's sake! We got next to no plot development on how he acquired all those resources and all that knowledge in such a short span of time. Basically, they're making him the male equivalent of a Mary-Sue.
    Gary-Stu is what you're looking for and not really. He just serves as the tech wiz that basically any action anime usually has. Not to mention he has no idea how to talk to girls, well at least one he likes.

To make things easy, let's move all the tri. 3 conversation to the new PV and Cover thread.

http://withthewill.net/threads/16274
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456