With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: tri. part 3 Story Summary Released

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieMotomiya View Post
    I can't wait anymore.
    I want answers what happened to the 02 kids in Confesion
    But I think no one will mention Davis & Co again
    I also have a feeling that maybe we do not have much explanation about 02 Kids in this OVA.

In theory, Meiko should be asking questions about Ken, but Koushiro harassing her with questions may prevent this.

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieMotomiya View Post
    I can't wait anymore.
    I want answers what happened to the 02 kids in Confesion
    But I think no one will mention Davis & Co again
    I also have a feeling that maybe we do not have much explanation about 02 Kids in this OVA.

In theory, Meiko should be asking questions about Ken, but Koushiro harassing her with questions may prevent this.
    As much as I myself also wanted Tri to give the 02 quartet a fair
    portion of the OVA's focus, I don't expect much of it as of the moment so far; As Tri is more honed in on the current life and exploits of the now Chosen Teens along with their respective partners. (Plus Meiko and Meicoomon)

...But, here's hoping the 02 quartet might get their major appearances on the last one or two remaining chapters beyond part 4. (If earlier, post Confession.)

I also think that that Meiko, Meicoomon and that shady Himekawa lady may have connected pasts altogether.
    Last edited by Shadious; 04-28-2016 at 09:03 AM.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Ain't got no mojo... NatalieMotomiya's Avatar
    @ C-MC
    because there's no sign in this summary that someone will mention the 02 kids. I was hoping that Tai and Co will talk about the reason why the digimon emperor appears again and why Imperialdramon was evil but it doesn't seem that this will interested the digidestined -.-
    And it seems like Tai and the others will not go to the digital world again -.-
    Last edited by NatalieMotomiya; 04-28-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    “If Meikuumon has been infected, I want to know what caused it. Could there have been initial symptoms? When did the infection occur?”
    While coming to terms with the situation that has gone beyond his imagination, Koushiro wracks his brains on what he can do to counter it.
    However, finding no effective methods, he presses Meiko with questions in order to get whatever information he can.
    “Please, you have to remember. We need more information in order to figure out the cause of infection.”
    TBH, when they announced that the title of the 3rd movie was "Confession", after watching Determination I thought that the title referred to either Himekawa or Meiko revealing some hard, painful truths about the current predicament to the children. Given his nature, Koushiro is a natural candidate to identify the source behind the infections and why Meicoomon has that power. I suspect that he'll cross some line with Meiko, similar to how he was really hard on Mimi for going off on her own to stop Ogremon before, be chastised for it by the others (most likely Sora, Mimi, and maybe Takeru), and then go through some brief soul searching.

I really hope that the film does not limit Koushiro's questioning to Meiko, though. He definitely displayed some suspicion of Himekawa's organization in the beginning of Determination through his veiled interrogation of Daigo at the onsen. It would be incredibly frustrating, narratively speaking, if Koushiro neglects to push really hard for some revelations from Himekawa and her group. And I doubt that Meiko is going to be able to supply Koushiro (and the audience) with the hard answers we need at this point.

At the same time, Agumon and the others learn an important secret about the Digital World through Hikari’s voice.
    “The time… draws near…”
    And when Meikuumon appears once more to battle them, that “time” arrives.
    Homeostasis manifesting in the Human World? Very interesting.

“If I wait to do something ‘someday,’ I’ll end up a grown adult before I even know it.”
    Curious to know who this quote is attributed to. I'm putting my money on either Takeru or Taichi.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    And the whines about lack of 02 kids can already stop.

Red shirt
    I'm just hoping if not severely praying that this mentioned secret involving the digital world sheds some light on what happened to the missing 02 cast. This upcoming movie will mark the halfway point for the whole project so to obscure them any longer, especially after the emperor reappeared, would just be a real hindrance to us. I was actually hoping they would address their whereabouts in Determination, if not at the very beginning of Confession. Yet the mention of a secret in this description is all I have to hope for since Davis and company aren't even listed in it. As for Patamon saying goodbye to T.K. in the brief teaser we've already seen, I have come up with my own theory.

Assuming the teaser showed actual footage from Confession, the background appeared to be set in the real world based on the blue sky. Patamon may either give his life up to save his friends, or he voluntarily leaves them because he finds out he's infected or going to be infected so he doesn't hurt anyone. Maybe another distortion appears and Patamon forces the mutated form of Meicoomon into it while getting sucked in himself. Whatever the reason, it's become clear that T.K. is not happy with the results based on him screaming, also apparently in the real world based on the background. If this were to happen than part four would have to deal with the digital world in some form pending the results of what this secret is.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by SB-129 View Post
    I'm just hoping if not severely praying that this mentioned secret involving the digital world sheds some light on what happened to the missing 02 cast. This upcoming movie will mark the halfway point for the whole project so to obscure them any longer, especially after the emperor reappeared, would just be a real hindrance to us. I was actually hoping they would address their whereabouts in Determination, if not at the very beginning of Confession. Yet the mention of a secret in this description is all I have to hope for since Davis and company aren't even listed in it. As for Patamon saying goodbye to T.K. in the brief teaser we've already seen, I have come up with my own theory.

Assuming the teaser showed actual footage from Confession, the background appeared to be set in the real world based on the blue sky. Patamon may either give his life up to save his friends, or he voluntarily leaves them because he finds out he's infected or going to be infected so he doesn't hurt anyone. Maybe another distortion appears and Patamon forces the mutated form of Meicoomon into it while getting sucked in himself. Whatever the reason, it's become clear that T.K. is not happy with the results based on him screaming, also apparently in the real world based on the background. If this were to happen than part four would have to deal with the digital world in some form pending the results of what this secret is.
    yeah I do hope that we'll get some answers regarding the season 2 cast in Confession or the latest in the 4th movie cause otherwise it would be a huge plot hole in the story and it would seriously bug me at the point if they won't bring it up but we'll see what happens 5 more months to go

This further tells me that Patamon will not evolve in this movie especially if he's infected. I noticed not a single line in the summary was about Takeru's storyline and he shares the poster. It's all about Koushiro and then the one sentence about Hikari's dream. I see only Tentomon going mega in this movie.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    So when did Patamon get infected? When Takeru and Meiko are talking in those Yukatas?
    I mean there wasn't really a case of meicoomon touching Patamon to infect it.

Being near meicoomon could have triggered it too. Or it attacks pata this movie

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast