Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We knew there were 2 special cards for the Tamers 15th card set, and with the last update before preorder we know what they are.

Both of the cards feature new artwork from longtime Digimon illustrator Watanabe Kenji.

Image Thumbnail

The first is Dukemon Crimson Mode.

His attacks are Invincible Sword and Quo Vadis.

Image Thumbnail

The second is Beelzebumon Blast Mode.

His attacks are Chaos Flare and Death Slinger.

Both cards are mentioned to work in the 15th D-Ark. Both also feature a holofoil effect.

This is the last of a number of updates Bandai promised for the 15th Card Set before pre-orders go up.

Previous 15th card and D-Ark thread is here. Feel free to continue discussions in this thread.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, the choice of Digimon for the two cards isn't too surprising. One odd thing about the Beelzebumon card is that its Field is listed as Dark Area but its background is Nightmare Soldiers. I wonder if that's how the final version will be.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, the choice of Digimon for the two cards isn't too surprising. One odd thing about the Beelzebumon card is that its Field is listed as Dark Area but its background is Nightmare Soldiers. I wonder if that's how the final version will be.
That may be on purpose, or otherwise a reference.

Not including the card of him on Behemoth, his cards had him listed as both Dark Area and Nightmare Soldiers (it's possible the final card will have both fields listed.)

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Can't decide if I'm getting this or not. I was expecting more information about the special A5 Tamers book...

Getting this and the D-ark would be quite expensive on top of everything else... Decisions decisions...

EDIT: are we getting more information about the D-ark before the pre-order opening date?

Last edited:

WiiU0706

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please bring the D-Ark to North America, back when these came out over here all those years ago, i was in middle school you could never find them in stores and i used to buy the digimon cards just in hopes of coming across one, i ended up having to settle for Takuya D-tector from Digimon Frontier which was plentiful in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.