With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 394647484950 LastLast

Thread: 3D Models from Digimon Linkz (and by extension Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder)

Nice! Been a while since we've seen new models.
    Pokémon fan at heart, but growing to like Digimon.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Wohoo, theyre back to adding models that aren't just X forms!

now get to the missing models, including the ones he said, but also the megas from hackers. also the not megas from hackers. give me the entire roster plz links

altho there's 4 in particular I require

I come from the net
    Wow about time! I will get that Valkyrimon +4 to see its attack animation again and again while farming which is best ever for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Wow about time! I will get that Valkyrimon +4 to see its attack animation again and again while farming which is best ever for me!
    You appear to have misread. Valkryimon is not in Links.

I come from the net
    Nah it will happen for sure since that Blast Mode finally made it into this Linkz. Along with the others. Like Burst modes.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Nice addition. Cherubimon (Vice), Valkyrimon and Chaosmon is just a matter of time. Still waiting for KaiserGreymon, MagnaGarurumon and rhe rest of the Warrior Ten though.

Look who it is. It's the spiky spikelord, the spiked boogeyman who comes for bad children who don't eat their spikes for breakfast. It's Jesmon X-antibody.

I've really not much to say about this one because I've said most things I had to say about the new X models about the other ones already. Mesh is nice and detailed, 2x512px textures are okay but somewhat lacking.

PS: Yes, I know Encounters is out, but like rearise the files are encrypted. currently looking into some android debugging tools to help out with that. A major coding project I've been doing in my free time is about to reach completion and once it does, I will have more time to concentrate on this.

does encounters have digimon the other games doesnt? not counting blucomon and his evolutions of course

also jesmon x is way too over designed lmao

Look at all of those spikes, I'm surprised he doesn't collapse under them.

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt Add Zavier on Google+
    Huh. Don't know what to say. It seems that the recent XA Royal Knights have a similar design theme to them. Where as the older ones weren't SPIKES INCARNATE, these ones kinda do. I mean, Jesmon X looks like he played Shadow The Hedgehog, watched a few 1000 degree knife videos, and listened to a song featuring Dante from the DMC series.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 394647484950 LastLast