With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: 3D Models from Digimon Linkz (and by extension Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder)

I come from the net
    Hahahaha I'm sure Jesmon X's appearance probably will be full of knives. See Cerberumon X's claws, Megidramon X's shoulders and others.

Linkz plot? What plot? Never. We already have Vobomon to raise :/ so the end?

Can Jesmon get any more pointy??

Honestly I'd prefer if they finished adding the rest of the X-Antibodies from Re:Digitize Decode, namely Rosemon and Beelzebumon, before making models for the new Royal Knights. It'd be extra nice if they also added Agumon, Gomamon, Plotmon, Greymon, and Seadramon X, but I doubt they're interested in adding any of the non-Ultimates.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Beelzebumon looks like a power ranger, lol. Btw is there a list of all mutated mons or do you have an album full of their models? I was just curious as I don't follow this thread enough.
    Last edited by flintlock; 02-05-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    The second "new" model is something we haven't really seen in a few months: A new Mutation, this time of Beelzebumon.

... and boy is that one lazy. I mean I like red. But seriously, they simply overlaid 90% of the texture with a uniform tint and that's just kind of lame.

SoÖ Mutated Beelze will have his Behemoth? Regular Beelze donít have it lol. And yeah, lazy but looks really cool xD

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Honestly I'd prefer if they finished adding the rest of the X-Antibodies from Reigitize Decode, namely Rosemon and Beelzebumon, before making models for the new Royal Knights.
    I wouldn't really be thrilled about those models to be honest... Even in their current not as extremely simplified forms that are added to linkz those simply don't hold up as well as you know... actual new models. I mean I probably would have preferred Beelzebumon X over the red mutation we got but Rosemon X was pretty much a fairly mnimal edit of the regular Rosemon model in re:digitize which in turn goes all the way back to Digimon Savers: Another Mission. And Digimon models that old are fortunately not reused anymore outside of arcade machines. So if they add her it would hopefully be a new model. I mean compare Wargreymon X in decode (also still based on the the another mission model) with our current linkz model...

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Btw is there a list of all mutated mons or do you have an album full of their models? I was just curious as I don't follow this thread enough.
    Besides Beelzebumon there currently are...
    • Dianamon
    • Plesiomon
    • ShineGreymon
    • HerakleKabuterimon
    • Gaioumon
    • Leviamon
    • Sakuyamon

... at least all I have rendered which is probably all lol. Here's a gallery: https://imgur.com/a/pS2gS

Quote Originally Posted by Ericfraga View Post
    SoÖ Mutated Beelze will have his Behemoth?
    Both the normal and the mutated Beelzebumon come together with the Behemoth in the same model file. It's another matter if it's actually used in the game, since that model is just taken directly from CS but if they decide to leave out some animations in Linkz (like they often do) they might simply not utilize all of the components...

Yay UlforceV-dramonX! I hope he won't get the same fate liie magnamonx in which his firat appearance is gacha instead of ranking. For some reason i don't like the model, looks totally off compared to other Linkz mofel, is it because they almost 100% copy-pastaed it from Decode?

Now i wonder what X-antibody is next? RosemonX, BeelzebumonX or since they like to milk RKs popularities, they will make new model (DynasmonX or DuftmonX or even the 2 new X antibody RK)?

I guess Rosemon X and Beelzebumon X are safe bets, as those digimon already have models done in Decode. There are a few minor NPC X-digimon in Decode that also have models as well (Agumon X, Greymon X, Seadramon X are the ones that came to my mind right now). I believe we will see those first before they go and begin to make new models. The new models will come later, if ReArise doesn't kill off Linkz before, that is.

Btw, i read somewhere that they donít even have a model for Armagemon on linkz yet, even with it been on the dataminig... but last week they released the last V2 digimon(Kuzuhamon, Hououmon and ChaoDukemon) and Diaboromon didnít, heís the worst Dark body on linkz, so it totally means they didnít forgot about Armagemon and it will come later. I just hope they use the Hackerís Memory model because it looke so much better than the NO one.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    I guess Rosemon X and Beelzebumon X are safe bets, as those digimon already have models done in Decode. There are a few minor NPC X-digimon in Decode that also have models as well (Agumon X, Greymon X, Seadramon X are the ones that came to my mind right now). I believe we will see those first before they go and begin to make new models. The new models will come later, if ReArise doesn't kill off Linkz before, that is.
    Besides them already having made new models for X-antibody Digimon... as stated before any Digimon model that is or is directly based on the 2006 models has very little if no chance to show up in Linkz or any other game for that matter. Every single model that has been reused from games like Decode comes from the batch of models created in 2012/2013 while not a single of the older 06 models made the jump, presumably because they (and consequently all their edited versions) simply never existed in high enough resolution in the first place.

Btw, i read somewhere that they donít even have a model for Armagemon on linkz yet, even with it been on the dataminig...
    yeah, his thumbnail has been around for like a year already, we've got his data ID but nothing on the rest of his stats I believe...

I just hope they use the Hackerís Memory model because it looke so much better than the NO one.
    His model is completely identical in all of those games. Of course on the PS4 there are better textures (vita Next 0rder had horrid textures even for a handheld) and the games use different shader setups... both of which are clearly distinct from the model itself.
    Last edited by Theigno; 01-30-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... Charjake08's Avatar
    I would like to ask if is possible to extract the others models left in Cyber Sleuth and that have not been released yet in Linkz like Beelzebumon Blast Mode, Cherubimon Vice, Chaosmon and those added belatedly, as it was done with Examon Royal Knight.
    Also I've been wanting to ask: is there any news about if is possible to extract models from Hacker's Memory with the same software used for CS?

Thank you in advance.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728