With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: 3D Models from Digimon Linkz (and by extension Cyber Sleuth and Next 0rder)

Quote Originally Posted by Charjake08 View Post
    Oh, I thought some of them were exclusive since they've not been used in Linkz, like the Armagemon model. Thank you for the link and the answer [/COLOR]
    Armagemon is a strange case... there is no model for it at all on the server yet, it's just his thumbnails that have been in the assets for months.

Quote Originally Posted by angebabaymon View Post
    I tried to use the UnityStudio to extract pictures. but I found that way is not complete. such as digimon's advent pictures and other props pictures haven't found yet....I don't know how to find them
    Not all the event banners are stored in the unity3D bundles, files in fact I'd say that only the basic ones are.

The other banners are served directly as uncompressed images in various directories on the asset server, such as this one:
    There doesn't seem to be a list file for the locations of these images as there is for for the unity bundles so the only way to get all of them would be bruteforcing the URLs which is always annoying to do lol.

Ain't got no mojo... angebabaymon's Avatar
    Thanks for the server link,it helps a lot!
    i checked all the data stores on that link,i wish had a way to bulk download all of them.because my hands are so numb....
    Digimon soul chaser and other digimon games did also have a server? there didn't have some useful pictures in local android package.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Why i can't open this dae file in 3dsmax?

New Digimon... kind of.

After a few additions of legitimately new models things have taken a step back again, so it's time for recolor. This time though it's a recolor of a new and very nice model, BlackWarGreymon X-Antibody!

So far, nothing new from the international version... I'm very interested about how long it will take new additions to make their way over there... so far none of the models added to linkz after the launch of links have made the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by KaseiDragon555 View Post
    Why i can't open this dae file in 3dsmax?
    I'm not sure if 3dsMax supports collada natively but since it's a widely used format there are plenty of import plugins available.
    Last edited by Theigno; 10-19-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    After a few additions of legitimately new models things have taken a step back again, so it's time for recolor. This time though it's a recolor of a new and very nice model, BlackWarGreymon X-Antibody!
    nice i wander what is the next x antibody mon they will add to links? i really want to see some more x antibody royal knights
    Last edited by shaikgb; 10-19-2017 at 09:17 AM.

I was gonna say I hope Dukemon X gets added next, but then I remembered he's already there :P Maybe Omegamon X since War Greymon X and Metal Garurumon X were added not too long ago?

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    It seems likely that they will eventually add all the obtainable X-Digimon from Re: Digitize Decode, since they already have a 3D model to work with. If that turns out to be the case, then only Omegamon X, UlforceVeedramon X, Beelzebumon X, Rosemon X and Magnamon X are left. I wish I can play with Rosemon X sooner than later, I like her design like a hundred times more than its regular counterpart or its Burst Mode ^^

Ain't got no mojo... Ryou Misaki's Avatar
    Follow Ryou Misaki On Twitter Add Ryou Misaki on Facebook Add Ryou Misaki on Steam Follow Ryou Misaki on DeviantArt Visit Ryou Misaki's Youtube Channel
    Heh... ... If I am not wrong, WarGreymon X-Antibody animations are the same as WarGreymon (normal).
    (It may be the same thing for BlackWarGreymon X-Antibody)
    MetalGarurumon X-Antibody have a... new animation yes, but very lazy.
    So, as Shadow Shinji have said, If we're going to see the same X-Antibodies from Re: Digitize then... then they all will be just a sort of a reskin of the already existing ones?

That's... a pretty wasted potential, in case.
    My English is Sukamon​, I Nume Nume.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223