With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Linkz Released in Japan

Digimon Linkz Released in Japan

Another Digimon mobile game has been released.

Image Thumbnail

After a lengthy testing and sign up period, the full version of Digimon Linkz has finally been released in Japan.

It'll be hard to play without Japanese language skills, but if you have a proper account, you can head over the official site to take a look and get started if you'd like.

And here are links to the apps on the different app stores:
    iOS Version
    Android Version

Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow saifors on DeviantArt
    (I didn't even know we had a release date lol)
    Looking at some gameplays... I understand nothing, I'd need a translation to play it, something I've noticed is that almost all the music and sound seems to be reused from Re:Digitize.

Ain't got no mojo... frostbiteLettuce's Avatar
    Follow frostbiteLettuce on DeviantArt
    Well so far, as someone living in Europe knowing a bit of japanese, this whole installation has been a bit of a pain in the butt. I mean it works at least so hey, that's something. Though at the moment there seems to be an issue with the server and them doing maintenance so.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I'm not sure, I mean, if someone provides online (probably GameFAQs) a general translation for the interface and an overview of how things work, then I don't see how it'd be hard for people to play.. though, I get what you mean.

Just finished the tutorial. It looks really nice, but has several instances of heavy frame drop.

Now, I wonder where are we supposed to get the pre-registration V-mon and all the bonuses the next 0rder petting game gave away.

EDIT: For whatever reason I forgot to click on the giant gift icon. They also gave me a Lopmon.
    Last edited by ShikaSS; 03-24-2016 at 03:14 PM.

Follow Vallant On Twitter
    Downloading as we speak, I'll give my thoughts on it later

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    don´t forget to post that new dragon digimon asap

I come from the net
    There is no sign of that new digimon. But I'm shocked Geogreymon's model is actually reskinned Greymon instead of using its own Cyber Sleuth model.... Poor Geo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    There is no sign of that new digimon. But I'm shocked Geogreymon's model is actually reskinned Greymon instead of using its own Cyber Sleuth model.... Poor Geo.
    ... explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsaw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    ... explain?
    That's not true... GeoGreymon's model is quite different from the regular greymon's... definitely not just "reskinned"

...also, don't call me Igno.

I come from the net
    Which model is this? I only saw Geogreymon's icon under the evolution route, it look like Greymon looks so stoned before I realize it's Geo.
    So I had to evolve Agumon to Greymon instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast