With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - Thread contains spoilers

Completely digital Lord Puppetmon's Avatar
    Very exciting! Considering the amount of time between generations and the release of the new gear-based legendary that wasn't in the XY game data, it's not surprising we're up to Gen VII. No Pokemon Z, though, that surprised me.
    "Can you hear the stars' whispers? They're telling me that us being here together is destiny..."

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    It's already been more than two years since X&Y came out. I wondered if there was even going to be a Z at all.

Maybe Solrock and Lunatone will get evolutions, or, probably more likely, mega evolutions.

At first look I thought Magearna was another Diancie form.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross666 View Post
    Sun and Moon huh !
    Maybe , This time Gamefreak will introduce Celestial/Space pokemon with Planet busting power.
    Pidgey fainted.

I'm really excited to see where they go with the lore in Sun and Moon just based on the name alone and the 20th anniversary. Maybe they'll explain where Clefairy came from? I have fond memories of the mysteries of Pokemon and Clefairy. I'll definitively be getting the Moon version.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Apparently no one will be getting Pokemon Sun. lol
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I usually lean towards whichever is the "Red" version, so Sun it is for me. Assuming I'm even remotely interested by the time it's out.

As it is I'm feeling very indifferent towards this announcement. Lately I've been falling out of love with Pokemon in general. Maybe I'll feel different by the time it comes out. If it ends up like Black & White where it doesn't really do enough to stand out from its predecessor on the same console, I'll probably skip it.

Completely digital Lord Puppetmon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    As I've done for the past decade, I'll get both games at once! Whether I play Sun or Moon first depends largely on the legendaries and version exclusives (though that doesn't mean much in the age of GTS and Wonder Trade).
    "Can you hear the stars' whispers? They're telling me that us being here together is destiny..."

YES. YES YES YES.

It's real! ♥♥♥ I'm so happy! Gettin the Moon~ Gettin the moooooon! Girlfriend gonna get the sun~ OH GODS I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
    ☾🍄Virus-Types are awesome!🍄☽
    ​Avatar drawn by me... yeeeears ago.
    My Digimon Line: Nyokimon > Tanemon > Floramon >Sunflowmon > Blossomon > Lotusmon

I'm going digital
    Visit DigitalCorp's Youtube Channel
    Moon edition for me (I usually lean more towards Matt, anyway).

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast