With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - Thread contains spoilers

I honestly don't know how I feel about Rainbow Rocket. I heard about this leak a couple weeks ago and I honestly thought it seemed too interesting to be possible. Now that it's real it seems like it's something way over the top that might flop but I'm willing to give it a chance. However, we now have a game with 4 different teams (Skull, Aether, Recon Squad, and Rainbow Rocket) and that seems like a little too much. I don't know maybe it could be a lot of fun
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

The greatest post-game experience yet! I just hope it's really long.

I come from the net
    All the final bosses of the games? ...Sure. I'll just stomp them again. We can beat Mewtwo now. It's not the first season of the anime and we're not ash or Gary. Should be fun.

Follow Nanami On Twitter Follow Nanami on DeviantArt Visit Nanami's Youtube Channel
    I'm beyond excited to play this game! They are going all out for the final handheld game.

Quote Originally Posted by CoDL View Post
    I honestly don't know how I feel about Rainbow Rocket. I heard about this leak a couple weeks ago and I honestly thought it seemed too interesting to be possible. Now that it's real it seems like it's something way over the top that might flop but I'm willing to give it a chance. However, we now have a game with 4 different teams (Skull, Aether, Recon Squad, and Rainbow Rocket) and that seems like a little too much. I don't know maybe it could be a lot of fun
    Well don't forget Recon for all we know are not bad,Skull is not really evil but more of a street gang of rebels,Aether had a few bad eggs but were not evil. The only real evil team is RR. Though it matters how you view TR since they are not even that bad since they just steal pokemon and sell them compared to Ghetis or Lysandere who wanted genocide.
    Last edited by Nanami; 11-06-2017 at 08:07 AM.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    To be honest, I think this is lame. I mean, I can understand they want to give everything they have because this is supposed to be the last game for the 3DS and stuff, but I hope at least there's a good (and plausible) reason for all the villains and legendaries to come back, apart from the intended reason of pretending that this "expansion" is something more than...that. At least in Digimon, both the well-known Crossover in Hunters and the game of Digimon Adventure for PSP, there was a decent explanation for the heroes of other seasons to be gathered, because I like to think that people care about quality and not only about nostalgia...

^ The rumour is that... Giovanni and the others came through the Ultra Wormholes, specifically from dimensions where they won and not the player. Now Giovanni has gathered the other villains and plans to conquer our dimension.

This would certainly explain why Archie and Maxwell are in their original Ruby/Saphire designs despite Sun/Moon taking place in the ORAS timeline.

I come from the net
    The only evil in Aether is Faba. He threw Rowlet! But yeah, Not even Guzma is really evil. But I have heard of the Alt!versions of the villains. No matter if they're from PokeEarth Prime, CounterPokeEarth or even PokeEarth #63, I'll still beat them. We have Dark type moves and good Bug type moves so Mewtwo isn't a problem anymore.

Follow Nanami On Twitter Follow Nanami on DeviantArt Visit Nanami's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    ^ The rumour is that... Giovanni and the others came through the Ultra Wormholes, specifically from dimensions where they won and not the player. Now Giovanni has gathered the other villains and plans to conquer our dimension.

This would certainly explain why Archie and Maxwell are in their original Ruby/Saphire designs despite Sun/Moon taking place in the ORAS timeline.
    I actually would like this to be in the anime. Like the concept of another Ash maybe even other characters and actually go somewhere with it. Since Ash vs Ash in a league would be cool confusing but cool.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Pokemon youtuber RuffledRowlit has started playing US/UM on his channel

I come from the net
    And with the most obvious name for the video. But now we can all remember the leaks we saw. Can't wait to get it.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526