With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - Thread contains spoilers

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Well, looks like Hau, Lillie and Gladion will be filling in their usual roles. So much for grown-up Gladion or Team Skull Lillie...

I come from the net
    Of course. But what's important is who's that behind everything. Also Lillie has a Pokeball.

You know, Vanilla S/M reminded me more of an old school Pokemon game. Where the main draw was the adventure, overcoming Gyms/Trials and becoming Champion with a bit of a side plot going on with the evil team.
    Whereas Ultra S/M makes me feel like they're pushing the plot of the Ultra Beasts to the front to have a more story driven game similar to a more modern JRPG.

Not gonna lie, this was pretty hype.

I come from the net
    I think it's interesting. A lot in this and Romtodex is more helpful instead of just a fun sidekick.

I do like that Rotom dex is useful this time around but I really feel like it's gonna be a lot more annoying than last time. Like especially since in order to use its Z-Power you have to increase your friendship with it. Personally one of my biggest complaints about Sun and Moon was the Rotom dex and I'm not too thrilled about its increased role. At least it's bringing back the O-Powers.
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

I come from the net
    Yeah. See. You can hatch faster. Also, according to Seribii's website, there's a Mimikyu Z-Move. Since there's a toy of it.

An awesome story trailer, apparently it will be twice as long as Vanilla S/M or something.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/10/17...rlds-to-visit/

USUM just keeps looking better and better.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425