With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - Thread contains spoilers

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Finally finished Pokémon Sun, man this had to be one of the best Pokémon games in a long time.

If I had to think of any complaints, the "call for help" ability that wild Pokémon have is annoying since they can easily spam it and I've seen it be used like 8 or 9 times in a row. From a story perspective, I did think that the focus was stretched thinly between the Trial Challenges, Team Skull and the Aether Paradise and as a result several characters didn't receive adequate development in my opinion.

I definitely hope that they make a sequel to S/M. There were several Z Crystals that weren't used by Trial Captains, and you wouldn't need to make any new Pokémon - just introduce some more old ones with some Alolan forms (preferably from Gen 2).
    there is gonna be I guess sorta of a sequel to S&M called Pokemon Stars for Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Finally finished Pokémon Sun, man this had to be one of the best Pokémon games in a long time.

If I had to think of any complaints, the "call for help" ability that wild Pokémon have is annoying since they can easily spam it and I've seen it be used like 8 or 9 times in a row. From a story perspective, I did think that the focus was stretched thinly between the Trial Challenges, Team Skull and the Aether Paradise and as a result several characters didn't receive adequate development in my opinion.

I definitely hope that they make a sequel to S/M. There were several Z Crystals that weren't used by Trial Captains, and you wouldn't need to make any new Pokémon - just introduce some more old ones with some Alolan forms (preferably from Gen 2).
    there is gonna be I guess sorta of a sequel to S&M called Pokemon Stars for Nintendo Switch
    Well that would suck since I have no plans to get a Switch.

Isn't that still just a rumor at the moment or did I miss the confirmation? As far as I know the pokemon staff has indeed said they're working on a game for the switch and people are saying it's code named Pokémon Stars but I've heard nothing saying it's guaranteed to be related to Sun and Moon in any way other than the fact that it'll probably contain 7th generation pokemon in it.

EDIT: well in today's Pokémon Direct they announced Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon for the 3DS. New forms for Solgaleo and Lunala that look surprisingly similar to Necrozma. The game's will be released November 17 of this year
    Last edited by CoDL; 06-06-2017 at 08:14 AM.
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

I'm super late to this topic, but my thoughts are thus:

I'm very confused at the direction they're going with this. It's an alternate telling of the original S/M story as far as I can tell? If so then they're gonna have to show off some seriously good stuff to convince me to buy Ultra S/M. I'm all for staying in the Alola region a little longer, but I was kinda hoping for a sequel a la Black/White 2.

Also, I would love to see more Alolan forms, preferably ones outside of Gen 1.

Honestly a lot of fans I've talked to are also pretty disappointed with the idea of these new games. Generation 5 at least had a sequel with new playable characters but if USUM are just alternate stories then you're still playing as the same character (not that it's a huge deal because the characters are entirely dependent on you but still).

They haven't done anything to really build up hype for the games (although there's still time) but yeah I'm gonna need more info before I consider getting one of these. New Alolan forms or Ultra Beasts would probably help, but I'd need to see that the main story is mostly different
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

I come from the net
    I have no clue how they do this anymore. I thought they'd do Grey, they do 2, I thought they'd do Z, they do SunMoon. Now, No clue what they do, They do Ultra. ...Sure. Makes sense. I guess. I wonder how this will turn out. Since we know next to nothing about it.

A bunch of new stuff came out for Ultra S&M today.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324