With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Pokémon Sun and Moon - Thread contains spoilers

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Finally finished Pokémon Sun, man this had to be one of the best Pokémon games in a long time.

If I had to think of any complaints, the "call for help" ability that wild Pokémon have is annoying since they can easily spam it and I've seen it be used like 8 or 9 times in a row. From a story perspective, I did think that the focus was stretched thinly between the Trial Challenges, Team Skull and the Aether Paradise and as a result several characters didn't receive adequate development in my opinion.

I definitely hope that they make a sequel to S/M. There were several Z Crystals that weren't used by Trial Captains, and you wouldn't need to make any new Pokémon - just introduce some more old ones with some Alolan forms (preferably from Gen 2).
    there is gonna be I guess sorta of a sequel to S&M called Pokemon Stars for Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Finally finished Pokémon Sun, man this had to be one of the best Pokémon games in a long time.

If I had to think of any complaints, the "call for help" ability that wild Pokémon have is annoying since they can easily spam it and I've seen it be used like 8 or 9 times in a row. From a story perspective, I did think that the focus was stretched thinly between the Trial Challenges, Team Skull and the Aether Paradise and as a result several characters didn't receive adequate development in my opinion.

I definitely hope that they make a sequel to S/M. There were several Z Crystals that weren't used by Trial Captains, and you wouldn't need to make any new Pokémon - just introduce some more old ones with some Alolan forms (preferably from Gen 2).
    there is gonna be I guess sorta of a sequel to S&M called Pokemon Stars for Nintendo Switch
    Well that would suck since I have no plans to get a Switch.

Isn't that still just a rumor at the moment or did I miss the confirmation? As far as I know the pokemon staff has indeed said they're working on a game for the switch and people are saying it's code named Pokémon Stars but I've heard nothing saying it's guaranteed to be related to Sun and Moon in any way other than the fact that it'll probably contain 7th generation pokemon in it.
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324