With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel

The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

We already know that season 2 is officially canon so when do you think they will appear in the Tri movies ? I personally think that they will eventually appear in one of the movies (please don't hate and no Adventure fanboys/fangirls). I've read an interview that they did with the director and staff of Digimon Adventure tri this month they stated that it's all a piece of the puzzle/riddle. We already know that they're defeated in the first 5 minutes of Reunion and no they're not dead
    Last edited by C-MC; 02-25-2016 at 01:35 AM.

Well, technically they already appeared in that scene of Part 1 - Reunion… but I think you mean "appear" as in "do something besides fall down" Considering the poster with Imperialdramon, I'd suspect to see at least a few of them in the coming Part 2 - Determination.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    true I already know about Imperialdramon appearing in Determination but I'm hoping we'll get to see em in action at some point

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Kaiser Ken seems to appear, but i doubt he will say much and i doubt that any of the other kids will show up, they definitive talk about them in the second movie.
    maybe in 3 or 4 they appear.

I'm a Maniac
    Perhaps, when Alphamon defeated, they were probably erased from everyone's memories due to some plot reason.

Except they are on the government computer. So they exist. The older ones not saying anything about dai and the others may just be shitty writing.

Um, except they weren't erased from peoples' memories. Remember that screen detailing the locations of the DD? The 02 team members were on it as well (as location unknown). They're MIA, not forgotten.

As far as the two teams, there's a 3-year gap between Tai and Davis… I don't see why they're all expected to be so chummy since that's about the difference between a senior and a freshman (or a junior and a jr. high kid). Plus, depending on how long the 02 team has been MIA, the Adventure crew might not even be aware of shenanigans.

I'm going digital
    Visit DigitalCorp's Youtube Channel
    The two links between the two teams are T.K. and Kari. I'm sure they must be thinking about them some. They're keeping them in the back of their minds.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    lol maybe the adventure cast wants to forget them too ;P

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Generally, Tri is consistent with the fact that people in the Adventure universe tend to be forgetful :P

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast