With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 253

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

  1. #31
    Ain't got no mojo... NatalieMotomiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    26
    Yes right

  2. #32
    Completely digital NekoHaruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Digital World - Beach Side
    Age
    28
    Posts
    805
    I had a theory for a while about the whereabouts of the zero two kids. although I feel like any theories i made won't hold any water... I don't have much confidence in myself.

    But since Kaiser-ken appeared and many people pointed out it couldn't be our Ken cause he never talked. When Ken was the Kaiser he wouldn't shut up about how great he was and yadda yadda. This one was rather silent. Only showing smirks, which were very Ken like.

    My original theory was that for whatever reason the 4 were stuck in the Digital World and they couldn't contact anyone because they could possibly putting their other friends in trouble. So, they needed to come up with a plan to help the other 6 reach ultimate to take down whatever evil force that was threatening their lives. This was based on the fact Maki was monitoring the kids where abouts, and the 02 kids were "unknown". Maki's reaction to Ken showing up. Like he could ruin her plans. And Ken's way of holding Meicoomon. Kaiser wasn't exactly holding Meicoomon threatening. He always used a Digimon to restrain a Digimon he wanted to kidnap. But he was pretty much cuddling Meicoomon. Then he must have whispered something to Meicoomon, since her ears drooped and didn't want to return to Meiko so eagerly... Like he told her that she was infected and could hurt her partner.

    But the poster seems to discredit this a bit if Meicoomon hopped into the dark space and turns into... that thing. Not to mention the summary also having "Taichi and the others react to startling news from the digital world."

    That particular part started to make me wonder if the kids went to the Digital world a year ago, and hikari and Takeru were locked out much like the gate has done before in 02. The 4 may have gone to investigate a problem or repair certain areas and were locked there.

    I have a feeling the lack of mention of 02 kids from the others is just bad writing on Toei's part. It wouldn't surprise me.

    The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

  3. #33
    Junior Commander Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Bayamon, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    288
    I don't think that they'll appear in the next movie since it seems to be centered around Koushiro, Takeru, and Meikomon according to the information we've been given and the posters we've seen for part three. Unless Ken appears again, and the where abouts of the 02 gang ties into whatever Koushiro or Takeru's backstory is in this episode. I'm thinking they'll appear in episode four, or whenever the story decides to call back to the first five minutes of the first movie.

  4. #34
    Completely digital NekoHaruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Digital World - Beach Side
    Age
    28
    Posts
    805
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I don't think that they'll appear in the next movie since it seems to be centered around Koushiro, Takeru, and Meikomon according to the information we've been given and the posters we've seen for part three. Unless Ken appears again, and the where abouts of the 02 gang ties into whatever Koushiro or Takeru's backstory is in this episode. I'm thinking they'll appear in episode four, or whenever the story decides to call back to the first five minutes of the first movie.
    Are you referring to Meiko and Meicoomon as Meikomon out of Laziness or something..?

    I would certainly hope that something is revealed at this point. The kids falling in Saikai and their names being on Maki's computer seems like a pretty big indicator that something happened to them and they are important to the plot.

    Meiko would surely ask who Ken Ichijouji is and why he stole her partner? and how they know him at the very least??? Not to mention it's the halfway part of the series and the plot seems to be finally moving.

    If the 02 kids weren't important, they would have just casually shown them and not have them involved like the adventure kids in 02. It's clear the plot is going to need them. Plus why rehash kaiser ken?

    The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

  5. #35
    Junior Commander C-MC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    238
    Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    I don't think that they'll appear in the next movie since it seems to be centered around Koushiro, Takeru, and Meikomon according to the information we've been given and the posters we've seen for part three. Unless Ken appears again, and the where abouts of the 02 gang ties into whatever Koushiro or Takeru's backstory is in this episode. I'm thinking they'll appear in episode four, or whenever the story decides to call back to the first five minutes of the first movie.
    Are you referring to Meiko and Meicoomon as Meikomon out of Laziness or something..?

    I would certainly hope that something is revealed at this point. The kids falling in Saikai and their names being on Maki's computer seems like a pretty big indicator that something happened to them and they are important to the plot.

    Meiko would surely ask who Ken Ichijouji is and why he stole her partner? and how they know him at the very least??? Not to mention it's the halfway part of the series and the plot seems to be finally moving.

    If the 02 kids weren't important, they would have just casually shown them and not have them involved like the adventure kids in 02. It's clear the plot is going to need them. Plus why rehash kaiser ken?
    I really hope we'll get some answers regarding the season 2 cast in Confession or the latest in the 4th movie cause otherwise it would be a huge plot hole in the story and a lot of us will be frustrated

  6. #36
    Red shirt
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    50
    The best thing I believe will happen in part three will be a reference to the four missing DigiDestined, the fact that Izzy and T.K. are going to be the main focus will leave little room to explore the other cast members. Part four will most likely be about Sora and Kari leaving parts five and six open to anyone else. We'll just have to wait and see how part three ends then take it from there. I remain confident that the 02 cast will figure later on into the story of Tri.

  7. #37
    I'm a Maniac
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by SB-129 View Post
    The best thing I believe will happen in part three will be a reference to the four missing DigiDestined, the fact that Izzy and T.K. are going to be the main focus will leave little room to explore the other cast members. Part four will most likely be about Sora and Kari leaving parts five and six open to anyone else. We'll just have to wait and see how part three ends then take it from there. I remain confident that the 02 cast will figure later on into the story of Tri.
    I think either 2 things will happen for part five:
    1. We'll see Ophanimon and Seraphimon megas and TK and Kari will get the spotlight
    2. It'll be sort of a prologue with focusing only on the 02 cast and what happened to them

  8. #38
    Ain't got no mojo... NatalieMotomiya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    26
    I hope part 5 will only focusing on the 02 cast and what happened with them.
    That would be so awesome *----*
    and they would deserve this so much.

  9. #39
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    347
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieMotomiya View Post
    I hope part 5 will only focusing on the 02 cast and what happened with them.
    That would be so awesome *----*
    and they would deserve this so much.
    That's hard to imagine.

    At some point, the staff have to explain what happened to 02 kids and they are likely to appear in Tri, but I think it's unlikely that a film will focus only on them. Although Tri is likely to have some focus on Ken (if Kaiser is Ken).


    PS: I think I feel too negative about this due to the the lack of merchandise of Hawkmon and Armadillomon
    Last edited by Kon; 05-10-2016 at 07:23 AM.

  10. #40
    I'm a Maniac Digitalguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    128
    They're probably captured somewhere and will be saved at the end of this show.

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •