With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird C View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinZankuro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird c View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jay ukyou View Post
    i think the mysterious man could be using gennai, not as a disguise, but as a host body.
    myotismon returns.

please no!
    Why not? At this point, he's an Adventure tradition. He's already in the play.
    True. I wouldn't be very surprised if Vamdemon or Daemon turns out to be the one inside the 'ankoku Gennai shell'.
    Also, I know at least one other member on these boards besides me who would be happy to see Vamdemon return.

I come from the net
    Someone made that joke on Twitter so I referenced who it would be too. She thought it was funny.

Ain't got no mojo... ShinZankuro's Avatar
    Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Add ShinZankuro on Steam Follow ShinZankuro on DeviantArt Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel
    If they're going to reuse a villain, at least reuse Apocalymon because he was THE MOST DANGEROUS of the villains in the first adventure with almost zero relevance with only two episodes of appearance. Reusing Vamdemon at this point is just a joke like Freeza being resurrected every saint time in Dragon Ball.

And I don't think Demon will ever appear or be mentioned in the last two movies. Since everything in Tri is absolutely focused on Adventure 1 , making Demon to appear WITHOUT the 02 characters would be a kick on the balls, considering how much the 02 fans awaited to see their fav character just to see one villain from these and a no-no for the main characters.

I'm praying to see a new series like Tri but with the 02 characters to compensate all sh*t the Tri writers did with them. I honestly hope this happens.
    Last edited by ShinZankuro; 09-19-2017 at 07:43 PM.

I'm going digital
    I'm praying to see a new series like Tri but with the 02 characters to compensate all sh*t the Tri writers did with them. I honestly hope this happens.
    Honestly if there is a continuation for Tri, I suspect this will still focus on Adventure kids.

I see pretty difficult that an story focusing on 02 kids will happen.The problem is that 02 kids as a group doesn't seem so popular like Adventure kids. I mean Ken is pretty popular (although he is far from the popularity of Yamato or Taichi) Daisuke has certain popularity too, but Miyako and Iori seem unpopular.

Ain't got no mojo... ShinZankuro's Avatar
    Follow ShinZankuro On Twitter Add ShinZankuro on Steam Follow ShinZankuro on DeviantArt Visit ShinZankuro's Youtube Channel
    The problem is.. There's still fans for 02 and are not in a small number. They're very disappointed for the way they scrapped those in FIVE movies. (And maybe the sixth movie, who has some people predicting the next cover of the final movie is going to be Taichi and Meiko, so possibly not even appearing in the final movie)

Also, making a continuation for Tri focused in 02 characters, the development would be more interesting.

I'm going digital
    The problem is.. There's still fans for 02 and are not in a small number. They're very disappointed for the way they scrapped those in FIVE movies. (And maybe the sixth movie, who has some people predicting the next cover of the final movie is going to be Taichi and Meiko, so possibly not even appearing in the final movie)
    Supporting this in disappointed and vocal fans is not very reliable (not to mention that there will surely be many disappointed fans if Adventure kids stop being protagonists for a Tri's continuation).

Also, it would be important to know if the Japanese audience feels the same, since they are the most important market for Toei and Bandai.

Also, making a continuation for Tri focused in 02 characters, the development would be more interesting.
    That depends on the development they give the characters. There is no guarantee that 02 kids being protagonists means that the development will be more interesting.
    Last edited by Kon; Yesterday at 04:46 AM.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Chill guys, we don't know for certain if the Zero Two kids will still be MIA by the end of the final movie, but since Keitaro Motonaga said it's all a part of the mystery (even if a lot of fans contend that it is a shittily executed one), there is more than a tiny sliver of hope that we will get some resolution re: the Zero Two kids. There's been some pretty interesting theories floating around, and one of them just might come close to the actual planned resolution. A good analogy would be Cursed Child, which many Harry Potter fans love to hate. It might seem like fanfiction, but since the story (not the screenplay) was written by JK Rowling, it is canon, the same way that tri. (and by extension Meiko and Meicoomon) is canon by virtue of being the third official series in the Adventureverse, whether any given fan likes it or not.

Sorry, Shin, Kon is right. There's no real way for us to tell exactly what level of popular support there is for a new 02-based anime, and even if tri was planning on one, there's no guarantee that it'd be any good.

Now, you could do things with 02 characters you couldn't with just the main cast, but that doesn't mean Toei will successfully capitalize on any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Keitaro Motonaga said it's all a part of the mystery
    That line will forever make me crack up.

There's been some pretty interesting theories floating around, and one of them just might come close to the actual planned resolution.
    I like Myotismon's Return, personally.

A good analogy would be Cursed Child, which many Harry Potter fans love to hate.
    Well, now I definitely need to read that.

It might seem like fanfiction, but since the story (not the screenplay) was written by JK Rowling, it is canon, the same way that tri. (and by extension Meiko and Meicoomon) is canon by virtue of being the third official series in the Adventureverse, whether any given fan likes it or not.
    Is there anybody here in this thread who still hates Meiko and Maicoomon? That's mean!
    It's all part of the mystery.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142