With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    And a forced evolution resulting in a mindless aggressive beast... that doesn't contradict anything we've seen in tri; Imperialdramon didn't display any personality it just attacked stuff (being a copy without memories might also explain that of course). And maybe that's all that's needed for... whatever the plan was.
    Did it though?

It almost seemed to be toying with the various lower level Digimon.

Thus far the infected Digimon in general that we've seen are probably more definable as 'feral' to some degree. Imperialdramon didn't talk, but neither did it seem to match what we saw elsewhere.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCorp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by milky View Post
    Also, doesn't it seem like they are replacing Yolei with Meiko?
    Absolutely not. Yolei was never a shrinking violet. Yolei is the antithesis of Meiko.
    This isn't happening (Meiko replacing Yolei that is), but multiple people are 'pointing it out' due to an inherent mental habit.

Inherently people want to explain and understand characters easily, and compare them to eachother.

So you have, as an example, Captain Kirk. A man largely thought of as a man of action, who will jump in and punch someone at a moments notice.

People tend to define Picard as the opposite, a thinking man, a man of mental strength (ignoring that Kirk was often a man of thought, and Picard had no trouble jumping in the fray.)

Then when they move onto Sisko, they tend to define him as a mix between both. Even though the vast majority of the time Sisko acts as a cerebral character. His moments of anger tend to make people think of him as a mix of both, even though he skews far closer to Picard.

All 3 are, of course, true to a degree, but not necessarily once you get past the first layer.

In the case of Digimon.

Miyako/Yolei always seemed to be defined by many people purely as a combination of Mimi and Sora (she wasn't, but it was exceedingly easy to say Mimi was a 'girly girl' and Sora was a 'tomboy' as a very basic means of describing their characters, even though even in just Adventure, these descriptors weren't necessarily 100% fact.)

So we have a new girl who has glasses, doesn't act like either, and strikes up friendships with both (although Mimi's interactions with her tend to be the most memorable, so most people only remember the Miyako and Mimi moments.)

For the time being story wise, Miyako is gone. And we have... new girl who has glasses, and doesn't act like Sora and Mimi, and for storyline reasons early on, they've REALLY joined her with Mimi, in part 2, which is still fresh in everyones mind now.

So mentally people are simply connecting her to Miyako, despite their personalities to some degree being inversions of eachother (and just saying that, whether it's true or not, is yet another example of this type of effect.)

A far more detailed answer than was needed, but sometimes being made aware of it lets people look at characters a bit deeper.
    Well I was really just talking about (1) Miyako's adoration of Mimi and (2) Miyako being the glasses girl.

Ain't got no mojo... NatalieMotomiya's Avatar
    I really really hope to see the 02 kids in one of the tri. movies
    But not for only 5 minutes
    If they don't appear in tri. I will be very sad
    I love 02 and the 02 kids.

But I think they will appear in the 5th or 6th movie.
    (Hopefully)
    Last edited by Vande; 03-16-2016 at 10:55 AM. Reason: double post - merging as against forum rules to double post

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NatalieMotomiya View Post
    I really really hope to see the 02 kids in one of the tri. movies
    But not for only 5 minutes
    If they don't appear in tri. I will be very sad
    I love 02 and the 02 kids.
    Hey Natalie nice seeing you here remember me from youtube (C-MC Official)

And yeah ur right I completely agree with you I hope we'll see the 02 kids very soon

I feel like eventually we will get an episode that explains the plot and what has been happening in the background. There's almost definitively something going on and I am almost positive we will have it addressed especially after the characters just became as confused as we are.

Right now we're not at the point where we can even really guess anything and it can be so frustrating for audiences to go through. It reminds me of Evangelion 3.33, and the wait for 4.44. Although that's so much worse!

I rewatched Tri, Ken is almost definitively an illusion caused by Huckmon. Which only brings up so many more questions.

Hey C-MC ^^
    Of course I remember you.
    Nice seeing you here too
    And nice that you agree with me.

I would ve very very happy if we see the 02 kids *-----*
    I was also happy to see Ken in the second movie but so many people thinking that Ken in the movie was just an illusion caused by Hackmon.
    What do you think?
    I'm very confused.
    There's so much questions and no answers

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Well you didn't need to post the same thing twice in two threads. Same with double posting in two threads. The edit post button is there for a reason.

Hey C-MC ^^
    Of course I remember you.
    Nice seeing you here too
    And nice that you agree with me.

I would ve very very happy if we see the 02 kids *-----*
    I was also happy to see Ken in the second movie but so many people thinking that Ken in the movie was just an illusion caused by Hackmon.
    What do you think?
    I'm very confused.
    There's so much questions and no answers
    I personally don't think that it's an illusion, I believe it's Ken being controlled either is infected or his dark spore got re activated, and the 02 cast question should be brought up with at the very least give us some hints on what's going on especially u saw that Takeru and Hikari were surprised when they saw Ken so we'll see what happens. 6 more months to go

I really hope that's the real Ken and not just a illusion.
    I'm not sure if they will explain if it's the real Ken or the real Imperialdramon or what happened with the 02 cast in the next movie but I hope that they will explain it.

I really hope that's the real Ken and not just a illusion.
    I'm not sure if they will explain if it's the real Ken or the real Imperialdramon or what happened with the 02 cast in the next movie but I hope that they will explain it.
    same here, but we'll see what happens we got 4 more movies so it has to be brought up at some point sooner or later

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast