With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by farhang View Post
    hi everyone,this is my first post so sorry if its been already discussed.
    i know its NOT OK to just ignore the 02 guys like this,but what if the original digidestined "already know" about their defeat?hell,maybe they're even dead for real!the only thing that wouldn't make sense is their reaction to ken(either the last guy who fell in reunion wasn't ken. or some other insane idea)
    I would say that they don't know about their defeat. Afterall, they thought the Kaizer 'avatar' (Gennai) was really Ken. If they knew, I think there would be more focus on them IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by farhang View Post
    hi everyone,this is my first post so sorry if its been already discussed.
    i know its NOT OK to just ignore the 02 guys like this,but what if the original digidestined "already know" about their defeat?hell,maybe they're even dead for real!the only thing that wouldn't make sense is their reaction to ken(either the last guy who fell in reunion wasn't ken. or some other insane idea)
    I would say that they don't know about their defeat. Afterall, they thought the Kaizer 'avatar' (Gennai) was really Ken. If they knew, I think there would be more focus on them IMO.
    They definitely don't know. If they did, I doubt Takeru and Hikari would have visited Ken's apartment at the start of part 3. Takeru even asks Hikari if she 'got a response from anyone', and she says no. Rather obvious that he's either talking about hearing from the 02 kids, or hearing news about them.
    Last edited by SharpeBB; 04-15-2017 at 09:37 AM.

Add RestInPain on Facebook
    Usually when I've seen stuff like that happen. I always think of the worse in a body snatchers scenario. Evil Gennai killed Ken and copied his form.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526