With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 LastLast

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    You've no idea how much I want to see Daisuke standing beside an UlforceVeedramon.

I really don't see them getting individual evolutions as impossible one day just because they already have Jogress. After all, they still occasionally used their Armour Evolutions even after learning to Evolve naturally.
    Relying on Jogress takes out Iori and Miyako seeing as how TK and Hikari can now Mega on their own. Besides, I think Jogress was just them making up for the fact that they're crestless and thus couldn't muster up the power to go Perfect

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Also, I think the one who still used Armor Evolution after unlocking their natural evolution was just Iori because he got more sense that Digmon is more combat-effective than Ankylomon (I am looking at you, Taiki!).
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

I think if the 02 kids end up getting Megas in tri, it'll be as the Holy Beasts.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I think if the 02 kids end up getting Megas in tri, it'll be as the Holy Beasts.
    V-mon > Qinglongmon
    Wormmon > Xuanwumon
    Hawkmon > Zhuqiaomon
    Armadimon > Baihumon

I could see it.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    I am even making lines involving them through different evolution methods:
    V-mon -> V-dramon (consider it alternate normal evo) -> Triceramon -> Qinglongmon
    Hawkmon -> Holsmon (his own Digimental) -> HippoGryphomon -> Zhuqiaomon
    Armadimon -> Ankylomon (his own evo) -> LoaderLeomon -> Baihumon
    Wormmon -> Coatlmon (borrowing Hikari's Digimental) -> Orochimon -> Xuanwumon
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Based on what, exactly? If the 02 kids get Ultimate Digimon in Tri, what in the past four films have pointed to this to make you think such a thing?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It's a theory based on the four Digimon becoming the Four Holy Beasts in the opening scene of "Loss."
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Well, It would not be bad, but to be creators pull out of the sleeve with something better than this.

Note: Nowhere is it written that if the children of Digimon 02 become them, so that their evolutionary line will be the same as the previous ones. If I'm not mistaken, it's happened. The original team formed, think that Tentomon, Agumon, Piyomon...

Ain't got no mojo...
    I've sort of theorized this before with the four 02 Digimon being chosen to be the new four holy beasts and Meicoomon as the new sacrifice to defeat the "greater evil" and set the balance / Libra, Homeostasis desires.
    Of course the 01 kids won't allow this, will save the day with some deus ex machina solution and we get that crappy epílogue from 02.
    Time after time the digital entities use the digidestined as pawns of fate in their unending war for chaos and balance...

Ain't got no mojo...
    hi everyone,this is my first post so sorry if its been already discussed.
    i know its NOT OK to just ignore the 02 guys like this,but what if the original digidestined "already know" about their defeat?hell,maybe they're even dead for real!the only thing that wouldn't make sense is their reaction to ken(either the last guy who fell in reunion wasn't ken. or some other insane idea)