With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 264

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

  1. #151
    Junior Commander
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    i'm 99.9% sure Ken was in his school uniform in the Digital after the Kaiser. Same with Daisuke, Takeru, Hikari, Iori, and Miyako, really. The only exception was that one episode where the mistake happened with hikari in her winter outfit. Since even in the last episodes hikari changed back to that basic pink outfit she wore.
    This is true.

    In episode 49, when Ken (and the others) enter on Digital World, his winter oufit changes to his school uniform.

    Although I must say that Ken's clothes did not change in the episode 23. Although that may be because he was in a confused state of mind.

  2. #152
    Completely digital
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    i'm 99.9% sure Ken was in his school uniform in the Digital after the Kaiser. Same with Daisuke, Takeru, Hikari, Iori, and Miyako, really. The only exception was that one episode where the mistake happened with hikari in her winter outfit. Since even in the last episodes hikari changed back to that basic pink outfit she wore.
    Yes.

    Daisuke, Miyako, Iori had their spring/fall earth outfits, their summer oufit (though Daisuke's summer outfit is just the spring/fall one with shorter sleeve) their winter outfits and their Digital World outfits.

    Takeru and Hikari's spring/fall outfits were also their Digital World ones and they also had summer and winter outfits while on earth


    Ken had his school uniform (also his post-Kaiser Digital World outfit) his winter outfit and of course the Kaiser costume.

    He also had that polo shirts and slacks combo but I think he only wore it for episode 23 and maybe 24?

  3. #153
    Junior Commander C-MC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    262
    Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    now with Loss already released and them still not bringing up the season 2 cast is getting too ridiculous seriously what the hell trollei ?

    and the fact that Sora saw that the kaiser isn't Ken it should've triggered her to think like wait what happened to them, where are they :/

  4. #154
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2
    Didn't we technically saw alphamon taking the 02 kids in Part 1? This may imply 02 kids are siding with ygg or at least manipulated by ygg (since gennai was able to summon dark impieldramon). Or, Alphamon actually saved the kids, but if that's the case him fighting with Jesmon wouldn't make sense. It's already part 4 and yet there are only more mysteries while the remaining mysteries were mostly left unsolved. I really hope the production crew know what they are doing, there's so much to answer, heck, it is very likely for all royal knights to show up again too, I really starting to doubt how could they answer all these in a good pacing in just 2 more parts, it will most likely be rushed.

  5. #155
    Junior Commander C-MC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Age
    23
    Posts
    262
    Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Didn't we technically saw alphamon taking the 02 kids in Part 1? This may imply 02 kids are siding with ygg or at least manipulated by ygg (since gennai was able to summon dark impieldramon). Or, Alphamon actually saved the kids, but if that's the case him fighting with Jesmon wouldn't make sense. It's already part 4 and yet there are only more mysteries while the remaining mysteries were mostly left unsolved. I really hope the production crew know what they are doing, there's so much to answer, heck, it is very likely for all royal knights to show up again too, I really starting to doubt how could they answer all these in a good pacing in just 2 more parts, it will most likely be rushed.
    are you even sure that it was Alphamon... it could very well be Dark Gennai who attacked the 02 kids and Alphamon maybe just arrive at the aftermath we don't know

  6. #156
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    49
    I think the 02 kids and their partners will be used as new hosts for the new four holy beasts (post reboot) and Meicoomon will be the new sacrifice. Of course, the original 8 will intervene to avoid history repeating itself and prove that humans and digimons aren't simply pawns of the higher digital entities.
    Last edited by Oki; 02-27-2017 at 10:13 AM.

  7. #157
    I am Justice Vande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England - Sheffield
    Posts
    16,197
    Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    I think the 02 kids and their partners will be used as new hosts for the new four holy beasts (post reboot) and Meicoomon will be the new sacrifice. Of course, the original 8 will intervene to avoid history repeating itself and that humans and digimons aren't simply pawns of the higher digital entities.
    If that happens, you win the internet....

  8. #158
    I come from the net Jay Ukyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nagoya, Japan
    Posts
    1,446
    Hmmm... that is a really interesting idea.

    Actually... *checks the list of known evolutions*

    These are actual possible evolutions in canon already:
    Vmon - XVmon - Orochimon
    Hawkmon - Aquilamon - Hippogriffmon
    Armadimon - Ankylomon - Triceramon

    So there's already some possible connections in the unknown Child forms of three of the Original Chosen. Probably nothing, but I found it interesting.

  9. #159
    Red shirt Chisana Minamoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Czechia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    93
    Why should we get lines leading to earlier forms before the actually?

    Concerning the evolution as such, they do not have to become "four" in the same manner as the previous. We can get these lines should be:

    V-mon - XVmon - Earo V-dramon/Wingdramon - Qinglongmon
    Hakwmon - Aquilamon - Yatagaramon - Zhuqiaomon
    Armadimon - Ankylomon - Kyukimon/Flaremon/Panjyamon - Baihumon
    Wormmon- Stingmon -Jewelbeemon/Cannonbeemon - Xuanwumon


    The question is what would have followed... Well, if we will not want to evolve into the same forms and while we want to use something that was not a partner...

  10. #160
    I come from the net
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Unknown
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    I think the 02 kids and their partners will be used as new hosts for the new four holy beasts (post reboot) and Meicoomon will be the new sacrifice. Of course, the original 8 will intervene to avoid history repeating itself and that humans and digimons aren't simply pawns of the higher digital entities.
    If that happens, you win the internet....
    I will also agree on this. It's just crazy enough to be a popular theory.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •