With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: The 02 chosen children in Digimon Adventure Tri

See, there are some problems that arise here.

1) miyako's clothes are different. She's wearing an open jacket of some sort when her DW clothes were closed up so to speak. She's not wearing gloves and she's not wearing her helmet. Some may say she's wearing a skirt but who knows. and if in fact they are wearing their digital world clothes, why are they still wearing them 3 years later? If their subconscious created them, then shouldn't they have all subconsciously changed their outfits? This can easily be said "Well, it was just to make them recognizable to the audience." But that sounds like a pretty sloppy excuse. [s]Just like everything else.[/]

2) if they were in the digital world, why would maki say they were missing? They aren't missing in that case, are they? Sure, she could have lied. But after yamato left we can say she wasn't...

3) Are they actually in the Digital world? In reference to the 8 that is. Because few of the kids said something was off. Hikari and Takeru's clothes didn't change. Even in 02 in winter and summer outfits, they always reverted back to their spring clothes. Except for that one error in the winter episodes when Taichi and Hikari visited the DW. Somehow Maki got in the DW if it is real. Which brings up more theories about her which I won't mention in this thread. There's also the fact the reboot didn't affect jesmon, alphamon or Meicoomon.

4) We know that there are many different worlds other than the Digital and real world. It could be that the 02 kids somehow landed in that one. Or maybe they are in the REAL Digital world, if the one that the 8 are in is fake.

So even though some things may seem obvious, there are some things that don't add up still...

if the 02 kids were in the digital world when it rebooted, who's to say they aren't somehow evil? They may have lost their memories as well and are being used as pawns for someone's plans.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Hmm I see your point about Miyako. Maybe her helmet fell off and her jacket is just open? Dunno what to tell you about the gloves though.

I also don't find it hard to believe that Himekawa is lying. Maybe that's just me.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

I come from the net
    Thank you. That makes some sense. It could be weird if the 02 kids were evil and their megas were used in some of the movies. We already had the VeeMega. Or something like it.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    https://twitter.com/NODA_JUN/status/780688448260747264this makes me sad... V-mon's voice actress said they haven't called her yet for tri :'(

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    It's possible they may re-cast the role. Assuming they even appear again in tri. That or they haven't done any voice actor related Parts 5 and 6 yet...

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    It's possible they may re-cast the role. Assuming they even appear again in tri. That or they haven't done any voice actor related Parts 5 and 6 yet...
    but wouldn't they get back at least the digimon like they did with agumon and the rest and re-cast Daisuke, Miyako, Iori and Ken ?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    but wouldn't they get back at least the digimon like they did with agumon and the rest and re-cast Daisuke, Miyako, Iori and Ken ?
    Who knows, we sure as heck don't. It could be anything. I wouldn't look too far into it at present. I would guess we have around 10-14 months before Part 6 is out...

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Changing clothes didn't even make sense in 02. Hikari and Takeru wore their outfits in the real world and only the main three changed, and Ken stopped after he stopped being the Kaiser. Unless I'm remembering things wrong. I should watch an elisode before i post this lol. The interview sounds like its talking about how they're all in school uniforms.
    You're not wrong. I actually rewatched Zero Two in its entirety, and after the Kaiser arc, Ken's Digital World clothes became pretty random.

Completely digital
    ^No really. His post-Kaiser Digital World clothes are just his earth clothes, which is his school uniform, before he switches to his winter outfit with the rest of them.

i'm 99.9% sure Ken was in his school uniform in the Digital after the Kaiser. Same with Daisuke, Takeru, Hikari, Iori, and Miyako, really. The only exception was that one episode where the mistake happened with hikari in her winter outfit. Since even in the last episodes hikari changed back to that basic pink outfit she wore.

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast