With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: The Dancing Digimon Thread

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+

Cool The Dancing Digimon Thread

Alright, so I did a couple of animations using Mixamo's online tool and the humanoid DMO models, and decided to create animated GIFs. This is stuff that once seen, cannot be unseen.
    So, first up, we have Andromon doing a robot hip-hop dance.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2JHZt...hYGc/giphy.gif
    Next, we have one of Angewomon twerking.

https://media.giphy.com/media/d2W88R...hxde/giphy.gif

Finally, we have one of Etemon impersonating Michael Jackson.

https://media.giphy.com/media/26tnp7HwZbOr0jJu0/giphy.gif

Would love to read your feedback. Also, if you have any wacky Digimon dance creations of your own, share them here. Gracias

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Changed to links as file sizes are big and some people browse on here with phone data.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Okay no issues. I'd have done the same. Sometimes I use the forum on mobile data myself.

Add Trilby1992 on Steam Add Trilby1992 on DeviantArt
    Aww I wanted to see the Etemon one. You know the bit in the anime where Etemon dances and you could see his butt? Could you re-create that?

I dunno if I can.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm two years late, but I got the Etemon gif to work.

Etemon thriller is... somethin'.

These are good! Nice job.
    "Remember, kids, it's not important if it's of high quality. Only if it makes money." -Mark Hamill

Follow Pimsan On Twitter Add Pimsan on Facebook Add Pimsan on DeviantArt Add Pimsan on Google+
    If you want dancing, then here is a older Hikari/Kari dancing while wearing a Holyramon based Harem Dancer clothing: https://sta.sh/0ktxglxoxl2
    Last edited by Pimsan; 08-11-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lol I always did wanna get the CS models and make them dance. Seems they're not really built for that

Nice work