With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Figuarts Zero tri. Taichi and Agumon up for Pre-order

Figuarts Zero tri. Taichi and Agumon up for Pre-order

The Premium Bandai store has put up the first Digimon Figuarts Zero figure.

The first one will be the Taichi and Agumon duo from tri. that we saw awhile back.

Image Thumbnail

The duo will cost a relatively reasonable 4860 yen and will come out in July.

While previous images have shown them together the figures are able to be separated.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail
    Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Taichi will be nearly 6 inches tall. Height for Agumon isn't mentioned, but based on the scale, he appears to be around 2 inches tall? The set will also come with a stand.

Unlike the main Figuarts line, Figuarts Zero are more akin to plastic statues than action figures.

A tri. duo of Yamato and Gabumon, along with a standalone Diaboromon Figuarts Zero were seen with Taichi and Agumon at an event back in October.

Hopefully we hear about these other Figuarts Zero's soon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm not as happy with Taichi as I could be.

I feel like they wanted to make him sort of detailed and 'more real', but I think it comes off more than a touch awkward.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I'm not as happy with Taichi as I could be.

I feel like they wanted to make him sort of detailed and 'more real', but I think it comes off more than a touch awkward.
    Yeah I want to see it in real life before buying it, but considering it's a Premium Bandai item it might be hard to find after it's released. :/

Diablomon will be a day 1 preorder though! I've been waiting for him forever.

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Diablomon? Link? Very interested there.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Duke2000 View Post
    Diablomon? Link? Very interested there.
    That entire line in the first post is a link to when I wrote about the Diablomon figure and posted a picture.

Ain't got no mojo... PlaidSlurpee's Avatar
    To be honest, the figure looks absolutely awful. I dislike the style they're going in. I very much prefer the GEM series figures, however the price is certainly tempting.
    let's show 'em what our brave heart can do!

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Yeah, most first impressions were that Taichi wasn't that well sculpted. Yamato looks a little better. Waiting for his announcement. :3
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

The figure looks pretty meh to be honest. I really think it's the face. It kind of has that vapid, blank stare you expect from Barbie dolls and the super toothy smile is really off-putting.

Ain't got no mojo... cometoruin's Avatar
    Follow cometoruin On Twitter Add cometoruin on Steam Follow cometoruin on DeviantArt
    Taichi's face is definitely...off. Agumon's sculpt is better tbh. The GEM figures definitely had better sculpts, though who knows? Maybe these will look better in person. I'll pass this time, though I'm curious to see if they plan on making figures of all the kids or if they're just sticking with Taichi/Yamato. 8(

I come from the net
    I can see what everyone says. This seems like a completionists thing. Or something that might be low on people's want list. Not great but nice to see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast