With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Figuarts Zero tri. Taichi and Agumon up for Pre-order

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Sorry, I missed the second "first sentence". I'm a little disappointed that Diablomon is the same art style as Our War Game Omegamon. As much as I want that character, I'm not going to settle for a flat cell shaded color scheme.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

The smile is what weirds me out, aside from that the figure is okay.
    Agumon, on the other hand looks really cheap.

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)
    In case anyone is interested, Crunchyroll has it up for preorder. Right now it's on sale for $40.99 up for preorder at $43.99. Premium members can save an additional $3.

Keep in mind that if you decide to get more than one of Taichi/Agumon set. There's a promo code (SHINJI75) to use in order to get free shipping if your order is $75 or more (U.S. customers only).

Edit (2/2/2016 21:25 EST): Sale of the preorder for the set at $40.99 ended. Estimated arrival of pre-orders are in September.
    Last edited by KoushiroIZZYIzumi; 02-02-2016 at 06:25 PM. Reason: Adjusting posted pricing and free shipping information

Ain't got no mojo... MidoriHime's Avatar
    Follow MidoriHime On Twitter
    I find the figure a little weird, partly due to sculpting, but partly since we haven't seen tri Tai smile a lot either (clearly we haven't seen much of tri though so I'm jumping the gun there haha). Adventure/02 would make sense, but this just bugs me lol (I think there was a similar thing with the Ruki figure and the heart on her shirt cmiiw?)

I kind of want it because it'll sell out rpetty fast, but I'd rather get the Yamato one~
    Last edited by MidoriHime; 02-14-2016 at 03:12 AM.

Outside Gotham (okay, I meant Chicago, which was filmed for at least TWO of Nolan's Batman films)

Taichi & Agumon FiguartsZERO - Digimon Adventure Tri .......Now 23% Off

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but, in case anybody is interested, Crunchyroll has the Taichi & Agumon set on sale for $33.99 (23% off the MSRP) as part of CR's "Spring Cleaning Sale" which goes until April 19th, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.

Free shipping on $75 purchase reminder:
    If you decide to order other items on Crunchyroll's site that add up to $75 or more, use the code: SHINJI75 to get free shipping (American addresses only).
    Last edited by KoushiroIZZYIzumi; 04-14-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread
    Good reason to bring a thread back from the dead I'd say.

Not a bad price if you can get past the face.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Most of us can hardly get past that face which is probably one of the reasons Crunchyroll still has in stock.

I don't know if ten bucks off it's original price is enough to move units.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Any news on the Yamato figure? Or any of the other kids with Tri design?

Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    Any news on the Yamato figure? Or any of the other kids with Tri design?
    Nope. It appears for the time being the Zero of Yamato and Gabumon are tossed in the Digimon prototype bin.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12