With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Special Stream, Part 2 PV, and Part 3 title reveal

Digimon Adventure tri. Special Stream, Part 2 PV, and Part 3 title reveal

Today the Digimon tri. New Year's special stream on NicoVideo was broadcast.

It featured the Voice Actors of Mimi (Hitomi Yoshida), Takeru (Junya Enoki) and Meiko (Miho Awakawa).

Highlight: the first PV for part 2:

In the last portion of the video we get our first glimpse of the third Part of tri, now confirmed to be titled "Confession".

Edit- Here is a translation from onkei of the dialogue.

[Remains shredded by nails]
    [Remains shredded by nails]
    HIKARI: “I don’t think that what was done was wrong.“
    MIMI: “If we hadn’t fought, things would have ended up even worse.”
    [Friends clashing with each other]
    KOUSHIRO: “Even if you think that what you did was for the best, the result is still what you see before you. You have a self-centered side to you, Mimi-san.”
    [A new threat]
    DAIGO: “What do you think, Himekawa-san?”
    HIMEKAWA: “About what?”
    DAIGO: “Do you think that they’re happy? Or unhappy?”
    JOU: “No matter what happens, I always have to remain a Chosen Child. It’s time to grow up, you say?”
    YAMATO: “You coward.”
    The bit at the end with Patamon appears to be a tease for part 3. It's silent, but the text is Patamon saying Goodbye, Takeru.

Most of the show consisted of fairly standard talk show content with the three VAs being very enthusiastic throughout.
    As seems to be a tradition of the Adventure streams they had a little partner Digimon drawing contest, but as everyone save for Miho had already drawn their partners on previous streams, this time they all drew Maicoomon. They ended up spending the most time commenting on Junya Enoki's drawing, as it was by far the most... unusual result of the three.
    In the next Part they presented various Digimon merchandise mostly the same that was already revealed within the last few weeks.

The next part of the show, was little interactive Quiz for the audience (The question would appear on your screen, you could pick your choice and after a while the results were displayed). There were 4 questions in total:

What is written on takeru's t-shirt during the Ferris Wheel Scene?
    What was Mimi's present for the Digimon?
    What region of Japan does meiko come from?
    What is the name of the agency Nishijima works for?

the last question was undoubtedly the hardest... in the end the longest of the four available choices was the correct one.

Then they did some more advertising for the tri, Adventure and Zero two Blurays and also showed off the cloth posters featuring the BD-Box cover art for both of them.
    They also showed what appeared to be two fairly big booklets with Taichi and Daisuke on the front respectively. I'm not sure if that is something belonging to the Bluray boxes or if they are their own product.

The next topic was "hot spring parks" and as it turns out there is an Onsen park in Odaiba and they are doing some special Digimon Adventure tri. themed Event where among other things limited edition merchandise will be sold.
    While I didn't catch any definitive confirmation that this is the Onsen Park that will appear in tri. Part 2 it seems very likely.

Edit by Marc- Modified an image of the new 'Kaiser' to make it more visible.

Image Thumbnail

-another Edit, Onkei has revised her translation since it was posted here, it's now updated to the newer version.
    Last edited by Theigno; 01-17-2016 at 03:25 AM.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Ain't got no mojo... gamertamer's Avatar
    How long do these streams normally last?

I want to say an hour for this kind of short special. But it could be 2...

nope its still live :P just checked

Part 3 is called Confession and will be Takeru centric. Also based on the title and the fact that each movie is centered around 2 of the kids. It's probably Hikari and with a title like Confession...you can't help but wonder.

did they show the new PV yet?

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Looks like history might repeat itself again for poor Takeru.

Hope Leomon won't perish again.
    Last edited by Shadious; 01-15-2016 at 05:17 AM.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Looks like the Digimon Kaiser at the end of the Ketsui teaser.

Ain't got no mojo... gamertamer's Avatar
    According to the blog linked by Shadious, a PV has been shown.
    Also the information given about part 3 had broken my heart and we haven't even seen part 2 yet.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUC View Post
    did they show the new PV yet?
    According to Bokutachi, they did, but they stated that no one was able to get a screen cap.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast