With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Partner Quiz - Pick you team!

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt

Digimon Partner Quiz - Pick you team!

It could be that someone on this forum made the quiz, but I enjoyed it---particularly that it has many more results than just 4 or 5, and that it gives you a percentage of how well you fit with each Digimon on the list.

Here's the link:http://www.quotev.com/quiz/5396575/D...e-Partner-Quiz

So here's the game: You take the quiz, and the top three are your Digimon team! Post your results and see what other people got. You can post the descriptions the quiz gives of each member of your team if you like. They have links next to your results of all the other possible results.

To start off, here's mine in order of best matched:

Gabumon
    Renamon
    Hawkmon

Gabumon's description is this: "He's a shy Digimon but a very loyal friend - just like you! Gabumon can become timid around other people but he is most relaxed around you. You both enjoy spending time relaxing or listening to music rather than fighting enemy Digimon but Gabumon will fight to protect you whenever you are in danger!"

Hope to see all your results!

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Impmon (8)
    Renamon (5)
    Mushroomon (5)

He's childish and can come across as self-centred but you can be a little childish yourself! You and Impmon may argue sometimes but you're able to make peace when fighting towards a common goal. He might now say it but Impon cares about you a lot and would do anything to keep you safe!

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    Agumon (5), Gabumon (4) and Terriermon (4).

Agumon - He may be a little headstrong but you can be too! Agumon is a tough Digimon who doesn't shy away from battle and you're always right beside him. You two are the perfect partners for each other and you always do the right thing!
    Last edited by Paruseruru mafubu; 01-14-2016 at 12:15 PM.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

Renamon-8
    Impmon and Wormon -5

Lopmon (5)
    Renamon (5)
    Terriermon (5)

She's cheery and has a heart of gold - just like you! Don't let her cuteness fool you, Lopmon is a tough Digimon and together you make a tough team to beat! But you both would much rather be playing games than fighting enemy Digimon anyway!

I actually remember coming across this a couple months ago. I remember getting Gabumon and Renamon but I forget the third
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

I'm a Maniac
    I got me a Tentomon. No complaints there, he was always one of my favourites.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I got a Gotsumon...

JK, I got Renamon. o_O
    "She's a calm and collected Digimon who's incredibly strong and very loyal to her partner tamer. Renamon can be stoic at times but you and her have a great, understnading relationship which makes you an unstoppable force when it comes to fighting enemy Digimon!"

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperordramon View Post
    I got a Gotsumon...
    Charlie Brown joke? If so, well done.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

Ain't got no mojo... Wayward Veemon's Avatar
    Add Wayward Veemon on Google+
    Third place is tied, and when I reloaded the page, it switched who was on top in third place. So here's my team:

Gabumon/Psychemon (6)
    Guilmon (4)
    Veemon (3)

That's a satisfying team. I actually like Guilmon and Gabumon as well, so it adds up!

Rock on!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast