With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tri. in Animedia in February, Swimsuit/Baking Poster

tri. in Animedia in February, Swimsuit/Baking Poster

The February issue of Animedia has been scheduled to have another tri. pin-up poster, this time featuring the girls in swimsuits.

This is a follow up to the boys having a swimsuit pin-up in Otomedia awhile back.

It appears we now have a pristine version of the image that not only isn't tagged, but doesn't have the article text on it.

Image Thumbnail

That embed is a version I shrunk, if you want the giant version I've uploaded it here.

It's floating around various places but I don't know who actually scanned it.

Really good quality copy of it there.

Edit- Updated the version with text on it.

Image Thumbnail

Hopefully we get a copy that is better quality and not tagged.

It appears the image is clear who Hikari and Meiko are making their Valentine's Day treats for, while the information for Mimi and Sora shows them making more generic treats for the group and may be teasing fans a bit.

The previous thread with Animedia images and the Mimi preview is here.

Thanks to a Baidu user for the images and for Lord Puppetmon for noticing them.

We've had a preview of Mimi in the issue, but now we also have one of Sora (reposting the Mimi one also so they're both in the same thread.)

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail (custom)

This issue should be showing up soon, so we should get some scans of the pin-up along with any other tri. related things.

Edit- Here are zoomed in shots of some of the text for anyone who wants to translate.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail
    Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Lord Puppetmon's Avatar
    I need a stiff drink. Good lord.
    "Can you hear the stars' whispers? They're telling me that us being here together is destiny..."

*tears up* No. Just no. That's really just wrong. Mimi should not have those thin of hips and Sora's boobs look really malformed. At least they spared Meiko the embarrassment and put her in swim cover. Which I pictured she would wear since she is the modest type. Meiko's even looking at them horrified at their deformed bodies.

I didn't think seeing my childhood pictured this way would affect me like this. but it did.

Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, Our Future!
    Coming out May 5th, Children's Day!
    [Art by http://dejitarugeeto02.tumblr.com/]

They're making... cake? colour me surprised, I didn't know that cooking food in swimsuits was a thing... it must be one of those intruiging parts of japanese culture normally hidden from foreign eyes.

I really doubt we will see this particular scene animated in tri part 2 (just like we didn't see any of the events depicted in any ofthe other posters so it's not like they ever had much of a predictive quality) but I just want to see them try fitting something as random as that into the movie just for the hell of it (Surprise cooking contest at the hot springs park?).

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I'm totally flipping out!! Mimi looks absolutely stunning

Quote Originally Posted by Riplash View Post
    *tears up* No. Just no. That's really just wrong. Mimi should not have those thin of hips and Sora's boobs look really malformed. At least they spared Meiko the embarrassment and put her in swim cover. Which I pictured she would wear since she is the modest type. Meiko's even looking at them horrified at their deformed bodies.

I didn't think seeing my childhood pictured this way would affect me like this. but it did.
    Both Sora and Mimi are well within the range of human variability. Sora's boobs are not what society tells us is conventionally pretty, but they're perfectly normal.

Mimi does have a pretty thin waist relative to her hips but nothing too crazy that you wouldn't see a few specimens of out in public.

As far as fictional anime girls go these two are pretty normal and I don't know why we should be upset.
    Last edited by Shining Celebi; 01-08-2016 at 03:06 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    I don't have much to add to this except "oh, anime".

It's just perspective; Mimi is leaning forward.

The real crime of this Satan picture is that the cake seems precariously balanced and I want to eat it. Otherwise I rather like this for its absurdity.

Add Shadious on DeviantArt Add Shadious on Google+
    I will admit I am okay with fanservice in Digimon personally, but this made my jaw left hanging open a bit. Dang.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Well, Taikari fans will be pleased. As far as Mimi's cake goes, it wouldn't surprise me if several people get a slice.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast