With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent Digimon Purchases

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live

Question Recent Digimon Purchases

I noticed that while we have a 'Recent Gaming Purchases' thread we don't have one relating to Digimon purchases (unless I missed it).
    I always want to yell into the horizon whenever I make a Digimon purchase so I might as well yell it in a direction that might care.
    I'm also curious about what other people in this forum are buying.

So I recently bought a D-Ark version 1.5 (Li's colour, I'm trying to purchase all released D-Arks), Our War Game Omegamon (finally put down a preorder at figurine store in Australia. I think I got the last preorder they had), two mini flyers from teh Our War Game screening, and I put a preorder down for the Gabumon headphones.

So what about everybody else?
    Last edited by Airdramon; 12-10-2015 at 05:44 PM.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

This is such a nifty idea!

A bit jealous you got Li's D Ark as his was always my favourite (I only have red versions of the 3 different types)

Recently bought a Japanese D3 (V-Mon one) from a wonderful person on this forum.

Also having a couple plushies me for me (Botamon and Mamemon) as they're things I need that do not exist!

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    I've gone a little crazy lately, since I discovered that buying from Japan directly (well, via a proxy service) actually allows you to find better deals than on ebay (some of the time, anyway). Just today I got a version 1 D-Scanner, and I've been having some fun with that. :P Also bought a Mini V1 not long ago, and got a Pendulum Progress V2 for really cheap about the same time. Although they were pretty good deals, my bank account is still whimpering just a bit... ^^'

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Love this idea, completely . I hope to share some of my odd-ball purchases.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

@Gigamon23 what service do you use to buy from Japan? I've been looking around and the ones I've seen slap a few charges on things for no real reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovokashi View Post
    @Gigamon23 what service do you use to buy from Japan? I've been looking around and the ones I've seen slap a few charges on things for no real reason.
    That's what proxy services do. They spend the time and effort to get products you can't and charge you for it.

Your average proxy service charges a fee, either percentage or flat, on top of the products entire price, along with a shipping charge to your location.

Many also offer a hold service at a fee (so you can have multiple things shipped at once to try and save on shipping.)

Because of this you end up paying...

The MSRP (since many of the items you'd use a proxy service for are exclusive items that stores charge MSRP for.)
    Japanese Tax (the item has to be shipped inside of Japan, so you get hit for that.)
    Shipping from the exclusive store to the proxy service.
    The proxy service's fee based on the price of the item.
    Hold service (if you want it held.)
    Shipping to you from the proxy service

I've yet to see a reputable proxy service just throw fees on for 'no real reason'
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel Add ShindoW on DeviantArt
    Well, hoping I snag those tag/digivice gashapon I wanted on Y!JP auctions, but I did get a Matt/TK bag from Australia for $3.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Recently ordered the trifecta of Tri singles, and the Adventure movies DVD from CDJapan. The latter was kind of an unplanned impulse buy but oh well

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    @Kovokashi -- I use Buyee, primarily shopping on Yahoo Auctions. MarcFBR is right, there are fees attached. You'll want to read the fine print before you choose them, but basically they have you pay for the domestic (from seller to their facility), and international (from them to you) shipping. They also charge a service fee that's 10% of your total purchase, or 250 yen if its under a certain amount. I generally try to keep purchases as cheap as possible because the shipping costs a lot. The service is reasonably good, but I've heard of people having issues trying to get them to combine shipping, so there's that to consider.

Ain't got no mojo... PlaidSlurpee's Avatar
    Visit PlaidSlurpee on XBox Live
    I have to admit I've gone a little crazy with the purchases lately since Tri came out! I recently bought a D-Arts WarGreymon figure, he's still in his box and I probably won't open him until I get my own place. I also pre-ordered a few G.E.M series figures and currently waiting on my metal crests and Charawatch's to arrive
    let's show 'em what our brave heart can do!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast