With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Digimon Purchases

Follow ThunderDramon On Twitter Add ThunderDramon on Steam Add ThunderDramon on DeviantArt Add ThunderDramon on Google+
    Scored me a Digimon Animated Series Booster Box a few days ago in Chinatown, just waiting on exams and the like to be over so I can open the sucker and got a few more cards coming in the mail. Hoping to start up a collection binder filled with favorites or holos from various Digimon TCGs and other games since my regular trade binder is getting full. Also waiting on the Complete Selection Animation Digivice to start shipping, hopefully it'll be here before New Years.

My recent purchases are an IC 20X and japanese vpets versions 1, 2 and 3. Hopefully postage doesn't take too long. I picked one of the worst times of year for shopping online to get back into digimon.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel Add ShindoW on DeviantArt
    I just got the Charatch watch with the blue shell for about $30. No strap but I didn't want it anyway. Also snagged the Taichi/Yamato signboard for a decent price, finally.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post
    @Kovokashi -- I use Buyee, primarily shopping on Yahoo Auctions. MarcFBR is right, there are fees attached. You'll want to read the fine print before you choose them, but basically they have you pay for the domestic (from seller to their facility), and international (from them to you) shipping. They also charge a service fee that's 10% of your total purchase, or 250 yen if its under a certain amount. I generally try to keep purchases as cheap as possible because the shipping costs a lot. The service is reasonably good, but I've heard of people having issues trying to get them to combine shipping, so there's that to consider.
    Might I suggest giving FromJapan a try? IIRC, I did a a research on various proxy services, and FJ came out to be the cheapest with lots of shipping options, while Buyee was almost unanimously voted to be among the worst. I don't recall the numbers off the top of my head, but you could do a quick googling to confirm what I said.

That being said, I just got another Pendulum 1.5 to add to my collection. Still looking to bid on a few other things, as well.
    Currently Raising:
    Pen Prog 3.0 - Omegamon (paused for whenever I feel like messing with him again...)
    20th Anniversary Vpet - BlitzGreymon and Mugendramon (battery-tabbed because I'm too busy irl right now)

Add ShindoW on Facebook Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel Add ShindoW on DeviantArt
    I'll second FromJapan. Cheapest by far although reviews are mixed on service. Also, if you happen to collect doujinshi, that can be problematic with FJ.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Just got a Mini V2 today! (Also a Genjintchi and Umino Tamagotchi. I got a good deal on all three from Yahoo! Japan Auctions.) Looking at getting a black Original V2, as well, which is by far the best shell color for the originals! ^^' If I don't get it, it's okay though. My bank account won't complain. XP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12