With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. T-Shirts, Charms, and a new Figuarts

tri. T-Shirts, Charms, and a new Figuarts

Various new tri. products yet again.

All the companies are really amping up with tri. 1 about to come out.

First up we have various t-shirts.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

This is the Summer Camp shirt we see Taichi and Agumon wear from the recently announced book presented by BEAMS and smart. There will also be an alternate version that is yellow with faded blue (and they appear to reference that the yellow version may be worn by Takeru.)

It looks like it might come with the Summer Camp charm that could be ordered with the Complete Selection Animation Digivice (or they may just be pointing out that it matches the charm, I'm not sure.)

The shirt will cost 3780 yen.

Next up is the shirt Yamato is wearing in the same book.

Price is the same as the other shirt.

The listing also references and asks what KOD (Knife of Day) is and mentions you'll have to go to the theater to find it.

There is also a nice looking charm set.

Image Thumbnail

There is a small butterfly and a Botamon.

It will cost 1620 yen.

We also have another Digimon plushie...

The Monzaemon plush is a bit over 8 inches tall, and includes his zipper on the back (no idea how much might be storable inside though.)

This will be 2160 yen and preorders open tomorrow (likely right after the tri. pre-show stream) and will ship in January.

Last up is something we don't know for sure what it is...

Image Thumbnail

Tomorrow Figuarts will announce a new Digimon figure. It's likely related to tri. but they are being a bit coy about it (it looks like Omegamon to me, and wouldn't be a surprise since they were remolding him for OWG anyways, just remold him again for tri.)

My guess is all these products will be shown off and announced in the tri. pre-show stream. Will update as we get more information.

Edit- Ironically we have more information about the figure minutes after posting...

It isn't a Figuart...

It's an official announcement of the release of the NXEdgeStyle Omegamon figure that we've had on and off news about for quite awhile.

Image Thumbnail

The figure will be released April 2016. No price information yet. (Believing it was a Figuart was my mistake, I saw Tamashii and that is where my brain jumped.)

Image Thumbnail
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile
    Maybe the unknown one might be Huckmon or Jesumon because it has a red cape?

Also oh golly I will have to buy the shirts and the Monzaemon plush.
    Goddamit Bandai, stay away from my money.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Airdramon View Post
    Maybe the unknown one might be Huckmon or Jesumon because it has a red cape?

Also oh golly I will have to buy the shirts and the Monzaemon plush.
    Goddamit Bandai, stay away from my money.
    The unknown one is NXEdgeStyle Omegamon
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

That Monzaemon plushie! I REALLY WANT IT!

Quote Originally Posted by FranGP View Post
    That Monzaemon plushie! I REALLY WANT IT!
    it looks cute... now there only needs to be a small black gear hidden in the zipper area.

I expect "knife of day" to be the name of Yamato's new band. probably some reference to some old movie again but we'll see.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I think the band name is a reference to his Adventure image song, actually.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Ain't got no mojo... cometoruin's Avatar
    Follow cometoruin On Twitter Add cometoruin on Steam Follow cometoruin on DeviantArt
    Ahh I can't wait for the NXEdge Style Omegamon preorders to open! I've loved the design since the preview images showed up last year.

Knife of Day is in fact the name of Yamato's new band, and we do indeed see Takeru wear the yellow version of the shirt in tri.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Can anyone tell me if the shirts will restock? Black KOD already sold out >.>
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

I want that Monzaemon plush so bad. Does anyone know where to buy it? I need to put a bunch of toy Numemon in it too.

I'm so excited for the Omegamon too! NXEdges are really affordable compared to most collectables.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Knife of Day is in fact the name of Yamato's new band, and we do indeed see Takeru wear the yellow version of the shirt in tri.

This is a typical Bandai thing. In Super Sentai and Kamen Rider the main characters will wear iconic clothes that ends up in the P Bandai store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast