With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories for Tri

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook

Theories for Tri

This topic is just what it says. Knock yourselves out.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Add Trilby1992 on Steam Follow Trilby1992 on DeviantArt
    We will see no new evolutions.

Junior Commander hope-endlessly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilby1992 View Post
    Only we know that we are going to see the other chosen's Ultimate forms because of concept art.

My most popular theory seems to be that Glasses Girl was there during the Hikarigaoka incident.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    We will see no new Digimon.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Weeellll~ Since you asked~

Daigo is the one that's my main one now since my previous "alternative Universe" one was debunked. Didn't think my silly thought could actually be legit. Or at least it shows some.

I think the fans for a long time have made multiple theories for the original 5 for that series. Always looking at the newest Digimon series and saying, "could this be pre-adventure?!" People felt Frontier could be it, same with Xros Wars. Both fell too many or too few of kids to make the cut. It would have been a nice thought to see the series progress to a certain point to reveal that the series we were watching was in fact pre-Adventure. But perhaps that'd been too complicated of a process. To keep things making sense, how it'd fit into what we know of Adventure and Zero Two.

But seeing those characters already grown up may not be such a farfetch'd idea. We would see snippets here and there of who they were and what they did. But not the whole story and to not mess up with what's already been.

So, this silly little thought appeared in my head mainly because someone said he had the "da" particle in his name. In Japanese as well, it is the same ta/da Kanji as seen in most of the leaders' names. This includes Masaru! *glare* Plus Daigo's age could very well be 22. Which is only a few years older than Taichi in the series. He could very well be a teachers' aid. In College, working in the field with students. Plus he dresses ridiculously. That can't exactly be used as evidence, but he very much gives off the illusion he's a laid back person. Kind of what we've seen in a lot of our protagonists.

In the latest trailer, we see he's a double agent working with Maki(supposedly). He appears to be in the same room, if not lighting, as her. His line about leaving the rest to the Chosen Children very much leaves the impression not only does he know about the Digimon, but he plays a big part with them. Not like Yamaki or Satsuma's organizations that either deleted or returned the Digimon back home. But aided the kids in some way to victory from behind the scenes. Daigo could have very well been looking after the kids all this time and now is Taichi's teacher. Where he is closet in time of need.

I also have a theory that tri. staff is still using the snippet of info that the original 5's Digimon grew to be the Gods of the Digital World. That may be why Daigo was forced to work behind the scenes. Because his Digimon can't leave his position to come to the real world.

As a silly side note, because I noticed that Taichi in the trailers is not wearing goggles yet, that Daigo could have somehow given them to him. But that's just a throw-away thought to why we haven't them yet in the trailer, yet most promo material still shows them.

-------------------------------------
    Now, about Hashiko, our glasses wearing little one.
    I'm not sure about her, but Marc insisted someone would make a long, crazy theory about her.

SO HERE I GO:

She is Taichi's child from the future to stop Yamato and Sora from getting married so that Taichi can marry Sora like he always wanted.
    The v-jump already made it a point that her uniform was different from Sora's. So Sora just be of some importance to her character. Thus making this theory that much more plausible.

Also, shipping goes to the shipping thread. *glares at anyone that dares to add to this.* IT WAS A JOKE. A. JOKE.

In all honesty, I thought she was Daigo's sister because they have very similar hair color and same eye color. This was before we knew of Daigo. But as someone pointed out, can't have Digimon without sibling drama. *shrugs* This may actually be accurate in a way.

I don't know if she will be the owner of Alphamon, but her fox like Digimon is certainly cute and I hope we get to know about them soon.
    Already debunked, my friend. We saw in a magazine scan a long, long time ago of possible Hououmon evolution sequence and Rosemon in the CD drama.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released sometime in 2017(Hopefully)!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riplash View Post
    Already debunked, my friend. We saw in a magazine scan a long, long time ago of possible Hououmon evolution sequence and Rosemon in the CD drama.
    Technically speaking, those are no new evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riplash View Post
    Technically speaking, those are no new evolutions.
    They are in the way that Trilby was talking.

The new girl has the Crest of Destiny.

There will be a flashback scene that:

1) Is an art shift back to traditional Adventure-style/Nakatsuru character designs
    2) The original voice actors come back for the kids

The one hangup with this though is Zero Two. It's gonna be weird if the Zero Two kids show and sound exactly the same while Taichi and the others are different.

^ Particularly because of the fact that Hikari and Takeru also have new VAs.

There will be plenty of teenage angst.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast