With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387885868788

Thread: Theories for Tri

Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    Are you positive that pics legit? The light shown in the movie was brighter and overtook the entire digivice.
    I literally just took that screenshot and I tweaked the black levels of the image to make the lighter pixels darker so you can see the digivice more clearly.

Here's the original screencap, you can see it very clearly already with normal brightness: https://i.imgur.com/fVWSTIO.png

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    Are you positive that pics legit? The light shown in the movie was brighter and overtook the entire digivice.
    I literally just took that screenshot and I tweaked the black levels of the image to make the lighter pixels darker so you can see the digivice more clearly.

Here's the original screencap, you can see it very clearly already with normal brightness: https://i.imgur.com/fVWSTIO.png
    Well if you personally tweaked the brightness then okay then that's good enough confirmation.

Edit: a question I have is do you think maki might have a dark spore she's acting evil and deranged which could possibly be said what she naturally developed to but she also weird a unique dark d3. Also she's partnered with dark gennai who might of been infected with a dark spore himself.

Edit: I really think a villain choose meiko as a digidestined i don't dislike her character but as a partner she's terrible. It's stated meiko was chosen to calm meicomon but she's given up pretty easily on meicoomon.
    Last edited by Kingbeemon; 11-18-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387885868788