With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories for Tri

Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Lastly Ygraddsil and Homostatis..

I believe Ygraddsil is basically the computer program.. the laws and creation of the digital world.. Homostatis is the soul, the thing/presence which give Digimon free will and makes them alive? Since Ygraddsil wants order as any computer program would.. you follow your program and can't change from it, Homostatis would be considered a glitch or virus to the system, and that is why they are at war.
    Well, it was expressly stated that Yggy is the host computer. And if Yggdrasil program, then host computer is Eniac?

Joke theory: credits song #6 will be the digirap.

Real theory: Vicious mode are essentially "dark" evolutions, which gives the unnamed form as "Meicoomon Vicious Mode".

Meaning, we may see non-vicious modes, which I think will look less "I want to shred you to pieces" and more "I'm tough, but kind".

Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Real theory: Vicious mode are essentially "dark" evolutions, which gives the unnamed form as "Meicoomon Vicious Mode".
    I always thought the form in between Meicoomon and Meicrackmon Vicious Mode was just Meicrackmon Not-Vicious Mode
    キーモン:ブラストモード
    (Kiimon Blast Mode)

Crack Theory: Meiko is secretly behind everything, she just wiped her own memories a la Light Yagami to feign ignorance.

Real Theory: If Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights are the antagonists, maybe the reason they targeted the 02 kids was because they needed Veemon to become Magnamon in order to have a full set of Knights. And maybe Omegamon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Real Theory: If Yggdrasil and the Royal Knights are the antagonists, maybe the reason they targeted the 02 kids was because they needed Veemon to become Magnamon in order to have a full set of Knights. And maybe Omegamon too.
    Hrm, a thought about that actually. To create an omegamon, they could theoretically use any agumon and gabumon. We've seen plenty of the agumon line, and there's probably some of the gabumon line around as well.
    However, they can't do that for Magnamon, because there is no other veemon in the adventure universe (episode 37 of 02 mentioned that the 02 group consists of literally every digimon the sovereigns could find that was capable of armor evolving)

Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Hrm, a thought about that actually. To create an omegamon, they could theoretically use any agumon and gabumon. We've seen plenty of the agumon line, and there's probably some of the gabumon line around as well.
    However, they can't do that for Magnamon, because there is no other veemon in the adventure universe (episode 37 of 02 mentioned that the 02 group consists of literally every digimon the sovereigns could find that was capable of armor evolving)
    Seriously? V-mon is the only one in this universe? I do not remember that statement in a dubbed version, which reached us. Maybe bad dubbing. So they lose Digimon, which is the only one of its kind ... the more to be concerned about. And hope that the Imperial was not really the V-mon, but only copies.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I just thought they were "extinct" Digimon... and so they had them set aside or whatever. Would be wierd if more were running around, though.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

What does extinct mean in terms of Digimon though?

Like what stops a Digimon from evolving into a Vmon at any moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I don't think it's ever stated. Possibly deserves a theory of it's own.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the majority of Veemon's data was irrevocably lost at some point. Whatever the reason, it seems to no longer be a problem as Daisuke's child in the epilogue has a DemiVeemon which would likely evolve to become a Veemon...probably, maybe I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post
    Seriously? V-mon is the only one in this universe? I do not remember that statement in a dubbed version, which reached us. Maybe bad dubbing. So they lose Digimon, which is the only one of its kind ... the more to be concerned about. And hope that the Imperial was not really the V-mon, but only copies.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShindoW View Post
    I just thought they were "extinct" Digimon... and so they had them set aside or whatever. Would be wierd if more were running around, though.
    Lemme find the exact quote that implied it. Episode 37, subs by PositronCannon

"When the dark digivice appeared in this world, we could only find three digimon capable of using the ancient evolution. But among the children who held the original crests, two of their digimon were able to use it."

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    We know that there's such a thing as 'failed evolution', and we know it results in the removal of a digimon's data from the world, so maybe some species are or become more prone to that for various reasons and go extinct through that?

Within most of the anime and manga universes, evolution seems a lot more restricted than outside of them. If you take all the extended universe stuff, pretty much any digimon can turn into any other digimon for any reason. However, the series tend to limit itself only to evolutions to somewhat similar creatures, with many digimon designed to be particular evolutions of other digimon (there are some exceptions in the first season due to that adopting the v-pets, however even there you could see they went for the more similar designs. Also, contrast the armor evolutions intended for the show, and the armor evolutions designed for outside the show, and you'll see a massive shift in design paradigm.).
    As such, I don't think there's that many, possibly even any, digimon that could have turned into v-mon

Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3138394041424344 ... LastLast