With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories for Tri

Joke theory: The reboot was triggered by Shutmon and Bootmon.

I come from the net
    Hmm I find it weird. Bakumon was really sacrificed? Even after Apocalymon's defeat? Bakumon at 02 is different Bakumon? Working with Digitamamon?
    Still no mention of that Pipimon? Felt sorry for him... Twice.

Since it's pretty obvious that Symbiosis will be Kari-centric (judging by the poster alone), hopefully they'll bring in that whole crazy dark ocean into the mix. I don't exactly suspect Dagomon to be the big baddie, but at least be an obstacle to overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Well, I guess I can put forward at least one theory for this series. I'm thinking maybe the glasses-wearing girl partnered with Orochimon/Xuanwumon could be Meiko's mom. I'm just not sure if the timing works right for that.
    The timing is tight, but possible. The government agents still appear to be pretty young, early thirties at the latest. Meiko is probably around the same age as TK, so would be fourteen or fifteen during tri. It would however be odd for Meiko to be talking about her dad as being the knowledgeable one about digimon in that case.

Actually, something I just realized about that scene: Meiko didn't get a digivice when she first met her digimon, and we don't see her with one during the later flashback either. Maybe the digivice itself is either artificial or repurposed from one of the original digidestined?

Obligatory Insane Theory: Meiko's dad is Koushirou's american friend, and that's why he knows so much about digimon. After Adventure, Koushirou still had the altered laptop, as well as the digivice, so he'd have had access to a ton of data on digimon and the digital world. At one point or another, he wanted a second opinion, so started sharing data with this fellow cyber-nerd he was apparently very close to and trusted (you don't casually share the fact you are currently hacking the pentagon with just any random person you met online). The reason Koushirou can just sit in his office for days on end doing nothing but researching digimon is that, as mentioned in part 1, he's currently working for his American friend.
    Of course, this'd require Meiko's dad to be American.
    Last edited by ijffdrie; 03-05-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Meiko is in Taichi class, so she would be around his age, not Takeru's.

Do you think that a friend of the movie? Well, the original was a Russian woman: D

Meiko did get hurt Digivice when she met Meicoomon. When meicoomon fell forward it appeared in her hand magically. This was during confession in the last part.

Can no one write in passable English sentences?
    My new and improved Digimon index!
    https://airtable.com/shr2CxL7m74ltmu...NVr6raDlOIMJae
    If you take a look, let me know what you think!

No. Not when my internet is not working and I am forced to use voice command on my phone. If my phone messes up, I'm too lazy to fix it.

Anyway, I don't think that theory hold much water since Meiko is in high school, 17, to be precise. I think her mom would be too old to be original chosen. Her mom has to be at least 45 or 50 is what I came up with. And daigo and Maki are probably 25 ish.

Meiko becoming a chosen at a similar time to TaiChi and his gang was mentioned in and the animedia interview I believe. Plus in the part 3 booklet it says that she is elementary school age next to her child art.

And interesting a thing of though is that hers and makis Digivices both have unique patterns on them. Makis Digivice has some Universal looking sign? I don't know how to describe it. And Meiko as we know has those dna like links on it.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Okay been watching this , and trying to figure out how to piece this with 01 and 02.. Finally got something to put together and wondering if anyone agrees.

Thanks to this new movie we are introduced to the creation of the sovereigns and met the original first digidestined.

Now some people are saying they don't believe they were the original.. but they do meet the requirements.. The original were 5 kids who saved the digital world through a sacrifice. Now that is what we just saw the 4 sovereigns created and a sacrifice and 5 digidestined... It was also stated that each soverign was created due to the infusion or combination of specific traits

Now according to digimon lore, there are actually suppose to be 5 Soverigns not 4..Ebonwumon for the north, Zhuqiaomon for the south, Azulongmon for the east, and Baihumon for the west. They are led by Huanglongmon, who represents and is enshrined in the "Center"

So now the question is this.. what if the digidestined traits are present in the creation of the 4 Holy Beasts, but the final one, Huanglongmon could NOT be created because his partner could not demonstrate the correct trait to form the evolution into Huanglongmon, and that is why Tapirmon was erased.

So now, since we also found out the Dark Masters were the enemy of the original, and knowing that digimon are reborn, does this mean that it's an endless cycle? The Dark Masters will always be reborn to be the true enemies of the Holy Beasts? And knowing this, the order of light (whomever they are... something to do with Homostatis obviously, but this part still confuses me.. thought it was Gennai and his people, but now not sure) went about to find a way to prevent the Dark Masters from threatening the digital world ever again, by taking the powerful traits that created the Holy Beasts.. Courage, Friendship, Love, Knowledge, Hope, Light, Reliability, and Sincerity, took some digi eggs and infused them with each of these traits, then went about to find the children of Earth who most represent these traits to bring out the true power of the digimon? Now since Gatomon egg was stolen, Homostatis could not bring Kari to the digital world, but brought the others anyway? and then we have the story of 01 and 02...

Now as for Meicoomon.. I personally believe he is an artificially created digimon, not a real digimon.. but was created in the real world, by Meiko's father who was also an original digidestined, along with ... what's her name.. Now Meiko technically bonded with it as a friend and pet, and was giving a digivice and linked to Meicoomon at the same time Homostatis called the digidestined.. BUT she does not show a trait, so wasn't pulled in? Now Meicoomon was purposely created to reboot the digital world OR to remove the link between the human world and digital world... Maybe even Meicoomon can destroy Homostatis?

Lastly Ygraddsil and Homostatis..

I believe Ygraddsil is basically the computer program.. the laws and creation of the digital world.. Homostatis is the soul, the thing/presence which give Digimon free will and makes them alive? Since Ygraddsil wants order as any computer program would.. you follow your program and can't change from it, Homostatis would be considered a glitch or virus to the system, and that is why they are at war.

Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast