With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Theories for Tri

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Riplash View Post
    As a silly side note, because I noticed that Taichi in the trailers is not wearing goggles yet, that Daigo could have somehow given them to him. But that's just a throw-away thought to why we haven't them yet in the trailer, yet most promo material still shows them.
    Didn't Taichi give his goggles to Daisuke?
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Have a feeling all the chosen kids Digimon's mega forms are gonna combine together into one big badass or at least we're gonna see more combining with the mega forms in general like Rosemon + Hououmon.

WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon + Hououmon + Rosemon + HerculesKabuterimon + Plesiomon + Seraphimon + Holydramon Warp Jogress tooooooo:

Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode!

...huh. Maybe we need to tilt our fingers a little higher when we do the pose?

Junior Commander AliceKaninchenbau's Avatar
    Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel Add AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt
    Because I am desperate garbage:

• one of the PVs show a clock on Taichi’s table showing that the time is six seconds past 6 o’clock;; the Undead King was revived at 06:06:06 pm;; tri. is going to have six movies
    • one of the interviews point out in the story section that something significant is happening to the sky;; giant DigiEggs have appeared in the sky (Hosoda’s material);; the Human World-sky started showing the Digital World after the distortions between the worlds got too strong
    • the previous PVs mention “infected Digimon” and suggest these Digimon are rampaging uncontrolably;; Digimon are known to be easy to control with items such as Black Gears, the Dark Network, Evil Rings and Spirals;; perhaps even Dark Seeds and brainwashing methods;; sometimes it isn’t immidiately clear a person is being controlled by one of these things
    • the interviews also mention that mysterious events have been happening in Odaiba until the Scumon hits the fan and the story begins;; weird weather phenomena (aka invisible distortion Digimon doing all sorts of stuf) taking place all around the Human World due to Apocalymon’s distortions at the very begining of Adventure

I'm not saying it's the Dark Masters but... Piemon could still be alive so... [[//AGGRESSIVELY CHANTS "DARK MASTERS"]]

My desperate joking aside (/sniffle), Rosemon being in the CD drama doesn't really mean she'll show up in tri. (although yeah, if we get to see Palmon's Ultimate, it has to be Rosemon), the CD Dramas were their own thing after all. And yeah, there are photos of potential evolution sequence storyboards (wake me up when this prediction turns out to be true), but some ideas can and do end up getting scrapped, so although it's unlikely (because Bandai wants money and this is literally the best way to advertise these Digimon that everyone has been dying to see for the past 16 years), who knows, "the originally planned" Ultimate Evolutions of the other Chosen Digimon could get scrapped.

Other predictions/theories... Toei is cheap so I semi-expect to see beautifully reanimated evolution sequences. In wonderful HD. With good CGI. Yes.

Add Trilby1992 on Steam Add Trilby1992 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiled View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Riplash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilby1992 View Post
    We will see no new evolutions.
    Already debunked, my friend. We saw in a magazine scan a long, long time ago of possible Hououmon evolution sequence and Rosemon in the CD drama.
    Technically speaking, those are no new evolutions.
    I don't know what Hououmon evolution is but I'd like to clarify that I meant evolution methods. I've complettely forgot about all the scans we had in the past year. Shows how much of a fan I am. :P

Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceKaninchenbau View Post
    (although yeah, if we get to see Palmon's Ultimate, it has to be Rosemon)
    Why? We got BanchouLilimon about less than a year ago.
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,

Junior Commander AliceKaninchenbau's Avatar
    Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel Add AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post
    Why? We got BanchouLilimon about less than a year ago.
    Rosemon was used in both the CD Drama and the Adventure PSP game, and as much as I adore BanchouLili for being a BAMF, she doesn't quite fit Mimi all that well. Trust me, I'm not really into the idea that we're going to officially have three partner Rosemon in this franchise, but she is the most likely evolution to be picked for Palmon unless Bandai decided to fart out a new Digimon just to be used as Mimi's Palmon's Ultimate in tri. (which I would prefer- c'mon Bandai gimme a Lili/Rose/Lotus-esque Sakuramon or something)

Yet people still expect HeraclesKabuterimon for AtlurKabuterimon despite in All-Star Rumble Tentomon evolves to TyrantKabuterimon instead.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceKaninchenbau View Post
    one of the PVs show a clock on Taichi’s table showing that the time is six seconds past 6 o’clock;; the Undead King was revived at 06:06:06 pm;; tri. is going to have six movies
    Six is two threes...Half Life 2 Episode 3 and Half Life 3 confirmed!

But seriously, I agree that they should do some more CGI evolution sequences, not just the WG/MGmon rehashes we got in Adventure PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Inpu View Post
    WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon + Hououmon + Rosemon + HerculesKabuterimon + Plesiomon + Seraphimon + Holydramon Warp Jogress tooooooo:

Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode!

...huh. Maybe we need to tilt our fingers a little higher when we do the pose?
    Haha. XD

Psst love how you mention Holydramon and Plesiomon instead of Ophanimon and Vikemon *hopes*

Page 2 of 109 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast