With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1083

Thread: Theories for Tri

talking about the 02 kids, im sad that non of thm showed their faces in the series!

but on another note, the series dident solve the dark genni problem, he never reverted himself back, dose this mean he will have something to do in another series further along the line?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by sarkTPK35 View Post
    talking about the 02 kids, im sad that non of thm showed their faces in the series!

but on another note, the series dident solve the dark genni problem, he never reverted himself back, dose this mean he will have something to do in another series further along the line?
    most likely, they teased Diaboromon and Daemon for a reason, be a dick move to not use them after that

I have another Theory of who Dark Gennia really is. I think it could also be GranDracmon. He is the king of the Vampire Digimon, so he can order Diaboromon X easily. That means they can start the X-Digimon, and add 3 more tamers to help them defeat GranDracmon once and for all. GranDracmon have boast of such power that even the Seven great Demon Lords can not interfere with it.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Another thing is the real world reboot, how would you reboot the real world?

My personal theory is that they shut everything electronic off perminetly, by doing so they destroy the digital world and send the real world back to the stone age.

But how is that an absolute reboot at all, I don't know?, was that the general gist of what would happen to the worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by sarkTPK35 View Post
    Another thing is the real world reboot, how would you reboot the real world?

My personal theory is that they shut everything electronic off perminetly, by doing so they destroy the digital world and send the real world back to the stone age.

But how is that an absolute reboot at all, I don't know?, was that the general gist of what would happen to the worlds?
    The loss of electricity would only send us back to 1834 -- the relay was in invented in 1835 -- and it wouldn't really last for that long, I'd guess about two generations at the outset, because we'd still have the know-how to repair the industry we currently have. The loss of electricity would basically last as long as it took us to start making effective power systems again.

The reboot works on the premise of the Digital World absorbing the Real World, so if we had to make an excuse, the Real World was probably being "digitized", which would bring it under the sway of the Digital World's functions.
    "Remember, kids, it's not important if it's of high quality. Only if it makes money." -Mark Hamill

I come from the net
    I figured that's what they meant. But once we figured out how to run things off of solar, wind, water, and everything else, we'd have everything fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    I figured that's what they meant. But once we figured out how to run things off of solar, wind, water, and everything else, we'd have everything fixed.
    If I sound rude I don't mean it, but you know solar power and other green energy systems are just alternative ways of generating electricity, right? Losing electricity as a whole implies those would all collapse, too.
    "Remember, kids, it's not important if it's of high quality. Only if it makes money." -Mark Hamill

I come from the net
    It's not rude. Just a little while ago. That's the only thing I'd think was weird with your post. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    It's not rude. Just a little while ago. That's the only thing I'd think was weird with your post. Sorry.
    Very true. I just had a very pedantic itch to scratch all of a sudden; my bad.

I come from the net
    Oh... No problem. That makes sense.