With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1076

Thread: Theories for Tri

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Apocalymon comes from the Fire Wall not the Dark Ocean, the Dark Ocean is just some random alternate dimension that was thrown in by a writer for one episode and was referenced a few times after wards

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    if it's the same gennai infected by piedmon even more reason apocalymon is pulling the strings.
    It's not. The real Gennai was rescued along with Daisuke and the others in part 6.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

part six of what? the world tour episades?

also ive been thinking that whoever made dark genni dark might be the true enemy of the series. genni is kind of like a blanket to the digiworld, trying to cover the DW from the real world, its a genius plan to take over the one controling the communications between the worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by sarkTPK35 View Post
    part six of what? the world tour episades?
    No, the sixth and final part/movie of Digimon tri.
    So I guess this might be a spoiler for you since you only mentioned having watched up to coexistence. But of course since tri ended months ago and the thread has been incorporating information from part 6 for several pages and moved on to being theories for the upcoming movie project, that is to be expected.
    Last edited by Theigno; 10-15-2018 at 01:22 PM.

thank you for respecting spoilers.😆

but now that the tri is done, then we do have the idea about what tri left with us, what the theme of tri is! might be eye opning!?!
    Last edited by sarkTPK35; 10-15-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Tri refers Dark Gennai as "Mysterious Man". But the counterpart has already been done in 02, as before she was revealed, Arukenimon was referred to as "Mysterious Woman". Although this doesn't confirm anything I tend to see Dark Gennai as another Arukenimon-type figure/villain

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    if it's the same gennai infected by piedmon even more reason apocalymon is pulling the strings.
    It's not. The real Gennai was rescued along with Daisuke and the others in part 6.
    I rewatched it how do you know gennai is in one of the pods? I don't see anything that hints that.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I rewatched it how do you know gennai is in one of the pods? I don't see anything that hints that.

no hints. outright confirmed

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post

no hints. outright confirmed
    Not really it's just a silhouette I'll give you it looks a lot like gennai but not a confirmation. Also there were a lot of copy gennais so that doesn't prove it's the same one piedmon met.

Not really it's just a silhouette I'll give you it looks a lot like gennai but not a confirmation. Also there were a lot of copy gennais so that doesn't prove it's the same one piedmon met.
    On those grounds, there's no evidence that the 02 kids are really themselves, either. They could be Bakemon or other figures under an illusion.

We know it's the real Gennai on the same grounds that we know that it's the real 02 kids -- because they're presented as imprisoned, and there's no reason for anyone else to be imprisoned in their stead. The villains/writers aren't clever or interested enough for that.
    "Remember, kids, it's not important if it's of high quality. Only if it makes money." -Mark Hamill