With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Release Date, Pre-Order DLC & Exclusive Digimon Announced

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Release Date, Pre-Order DLC & Exclusive Digimon Announced

Thanks to TheSigmaOmega we now know that the American release date for Cyber Sleuth will be February 2nd, 2016.

This applies to physical PS4 and digital for PS4 and Vita. No specific date was given for outside of the USA yet.

Edit- We have news on pre-order bonus DLC.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The pre-order bonus items will be...

BlackAgumon and BlackGabumon

Costumes for Agumon based on the Male and Female Cyber Sleuth leads, along with a Taichi Agumon costume.

A set of items that contains: 2 Full Revive items (think of it as a 100% Phoenix Down), 3 Brave Point C items (gives one Digimon 10k EXP points), and the Hunter USB item.

And perhaps the high point of the preorder DLC, 2 Digimon that were not in the Japanese version of the game.

Cherubimon (Vice), commonly known as the 'dark' version of Cherubimon.
    Beelzebumon Blast Mode (which in the image is misspelled as Beezlebumon.)

These appears to only be included for people who buy the physical version of the PS4 game.

Hopefully we get information about more exclusive Digimon.

Prior discussion thread for Cyber Sleuth is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I'm a Maniac
    Good to finally get a date. Though it makes you wonder why it takes so long considering it's apparently just a straight port. Hopefully Europe won't get screwed on a release date.

Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    Good to finally get a date. Though it makes you wonder why it takes so long considering it's apparently just a straight port. Hopefully Europe won't get screwed on a release date.
    The job isn't to get it out as quick as possible.

There's trying to make sure elements work properly, the translation is done, that the graphics hold up, whether there are new textures or not, along with scheduling the game properly. Most games aren't just released as soon as they are done, they are scheduled for when it makes most sense for the game based on the market.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataphrut View Post
    The job isn't to get it out as quick as possible.

There's trying to make sure elements work properly, the translation is done, that the graphics hold up, whether there are new textures or not, along with scheduling the game properly. Most games aren't just released as soon as they are done, they are scheduled for when it makes most sense for the game based on the market.
    Especially since I would much rather see them take more time on polishing the translation than release whatever they had at the last stream.

Releases on my birthday woot woot! Very excited for this games. Looks promising!

Add saifors on DeviantArt
    I'm assuming the european version will release around the same time, it's the same game for but us and eu as far as I know.
    Might even be a simultaneous release, either way it's nice to finally have a release date, we won't have to wait as long as I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by saifors View Post
    I'm assuming the european version will release around the same time, it's the same game for but us and eu as far as I know.
    Might even be a simultaneous release, either way it's nice to finally have a release date, we won't have to wait as long as I expected.
    Careful. The US got Layton vs. Ace Attorney a full six months after the European release...with absolutely no changes.

I really do hope Europe gets it at a similar date, though. I think the stream apparently said something about the fact Europe wouldn't necessarily get it "early" 2016 the way the US would, and that's not a good sign...

There is a picture of a new WarGreymon figuarts floating around from NYCC too. http://postimg.org/image/45geepj8v/
    Last edited by flintlock; 10-12-2015 at 02:32 PM.

Updated with information on pre-order DLC content which includes exclusive new Digimon.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast