With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 79 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure Tri Shipping thread.

Digimon Adventure Tri Shipping thread.

Okay, this thread is here to discuss the possible and not possible shipping. I mainly made this thread because I want to keep shipping out of the normal discussion and "what are your hopes for Adventur Tri" thread because I know some people hate shippers. Which is completely justifiable.

Not sure if I can make a thread rule but guys this is not a Naruto shipping thread, please no fighting and getting angry at each other over a ship. As Digimon fans the 'powder keg' (heh, thanks for that Theigno) ship can stir a lot of emotion.

Discuss and debate to your hearts content.

Some shipping (possible) Evidence:
    Hikari x Takeru: Hikari teases Takeru about his popularity with the girls. Now this can be a light tease because I would think Hikari and Takeru are just really close friends at this point.

Koushiro x Mimi: Mimi teasing Koushiro about being shy around her because she has grown up and become more cute. Koushito blushing and getting flustered by the statemant.

Taichi X Sora x Yamato: Sora's VA states in the recent interview Mimi tells Sora that Taichi and Yamato have become very 'cool' to which she blushes. I think it is safe to assume though Yamato and Sora will still be dating and it's best in regards to this ship. To accept what happened in the Epilogue so that people can't get angry or dissapointed again.

Add HarleyThomas on Facebook
    Taito should be the only pairing to matter.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile
    If Miyako is a character I would like some Miyami (Miyako/Mimi) or some Mikari (Miyako/Hikari). I can dream.

Also I guess Koumi or Joumi?
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

I'm honestly surprised at how we've gotten next to no info on Yamato and Sora being together since we know they end up together in the epilogue.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Add KaenKazui on Google+ Follow KaenKazui on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Airdramon View Post
    If Miyako is a character I would like some Miyami (Miyako/Mimi).
    This!

Really, I don't really care about Adventure-shipping that much, but I really have to say, that I would hate to see Koumi or Joumi happening, as Mimi - for me - still has to be the significant other to Miyako

Quote Originally Posted by Sabrblade View Post
    I'm honestly surprised at how we've gotten next to no info on Yamato and Sora being together since we know they end up together in the epilogue.
    Well we don't know how quickly after Adventure they got to together besides their childrens' apparent age. It's still twenty years till the epilogue at this stage.
    This might be before they got together and it might even be a while before they get together.

Or they might have dated in high school, broken up, and gotten back together. We don't really know their history.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

Junior Commander
    Well we don't know how quickly after Adventure they got to together besides their childrens' apparent age. It's still twenty years till the epilogue at this stage.
    This might be before they got together and it might even be a while before they get together.

Or they might have dated in high school, broken up, and gotten back together. We don't really know their history.
    Er, they started dating in the Christmas episode. They were presented as a couple in the last episodes of 02 and in Movie 4. It is possible that there was a break-up between 2002 and the epilogue, though.

You also need to take into account that while they may be aiming for 'the epilogue' they very well may not keep things exactly the same.

As an example, if you ascribe that they are doing setting up for Mimi and Koushiro in tri, it becomes rather worthless if you expect them to go to the 02 epilogue letter for letter.

It wouldn't exactly shock me if the goal is the 'world' of the epilogue (as in the relationship between the human and the digital worlds) rather than exactly what we saw onscreen in 02.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarplumfairy View Post

Er, they started dating in the Christmas episode. They were presented as a couple in the last episodes of 02 and in Movie 4. It is possible that there was a break-up between 2002 and the epilogue, though.
    I wasn't really sure if that was officially dating or if they just liked each other or not.
    I guess Movie 4 did have them looking like they were on a date or something in that photo but I wasn't sure if the movie was considered canon or not.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

@Marc. That is why I also stated people should not get their hopes with ships like Takari and Taiora. Tri may just end up setting up the epilogue instead of making some alterations.

Page 1 of 79 12341151 ... LastLast