With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 64653545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Adventure Tri Shipping thread.

Banned
    I know this is a selfish reason to want the next film to focus on Karai, than we'd definitely get Tkari hints.

Mostly from T.K if it is about the dark ocean

What's karai?

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    What's karai?
    Either a character from the TMNT franchise, or a misspelling of Kari.

Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    What's karai?
    Either a character from the TMNT franchise, or a misspelling of Kari.
    That's what i figured. But it could also be some weird ship name...
    I know this is anti ship. But I'm glad hikaris development won't be tied to as a takari movie. Here's to hoping she and meiko get proper movies

Junior Commander
    I know this is anti ship. But I'm glad hikaris development won't be tied to as a takari movie. Here's to hoping she and meiko get proper movies
    Well, it's too soon to be sure that Hikari and Takeru can't share protagonist in a movie. So far, posters have always surprised us in one form or another (and it would actually be a huge surprise if Takeru and Hikari were the protagonists in Part 5).

That said, even if they are protagonists, that would not mean that the development of Hikari are tied to Takari. After all, Mimi and Joe or Takeru and Koushiro shared protagonists in Part 2 and Part 3 respectively, but they had few interactions in these movies.
    Last edited by Kon; 12-20-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Well, it's too soon to be sure that Hikari and Takeru can't share protagonist in a movie. So far, posters have always surprised us in one form or another (and it would actually be a huge surprise if Takeru and Hikari were the protagonists in Part 5).

That said, even if they are protagonists, that would not mean that the development of Hikari are tied to Takari. After all, Mimi and Joe or Takeru and Koushiro shared protagonists in Part 2 and Part 3 respectively, but they had few interactions in these movies.
    It's still possible for there to be development to Hikari's character outside of Takari, as well as developing Takari at the same time. It just has to be written well. Which as a Takari fan, that's what I'm hoping. Both individual character development, and relationship development. I'm sort of hoping for happened in part 2, just with a few more relationship moments. Joe and Mimi had a lot of individual growth, but they did have a couple of moments together. Certainly more than Takeru and Koushiro in part 3. So I don't think it's completely unrealistic for there to be lots of development.

A lot of expectations will change once part 4 comes out of course. For starters, how have all the characters developed, but also we may get a different idea of how important the protagonist is. While Sora is clearly meant to be the protagonist of part 4 will she get all the deep development, or is that more just showcasing she'll have the big battle/climactic moment?

I don't think I can wait another two months for the answers. :P

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    I didn't read past the original post to this thread. since I know how shippers can be(not always the case though...)

My ships are pretty "cannon" most of the time. So if it seems "plain and boring" that's why lol.

Sora and Matt
    T.K. and Kari
    Mimi and Joe
    Yolei and Ken

Cody, Tai, Davis, and Izzy find love outside the main casted characters. (Possibly even other digidestined since by the end of 02 we have tons of people having their own digimon...)

I would totally see some couples I "ship" above not working out in the long haul, like example, Sora and Matt getting divorced sometime after having kids, or T.K. and Kari after having kids, which would be why during the "flashback" they arent seen together but their kids look aweful alike. Same possibility for Sora.

Part of me also feels like Tai's son could still be the love child of him and Sora since her and Matt could be on again off again or something... Maybe even the same for Mimi and Joe/Izzy? Since they also seem to be having a little love triangle thing going on. (I know people dont see the "to mimi from joe" hearts plaque as canon since its not perfect translation from the japanese one, but i've shipped them ever since then because i was a kid and didnt know anything about japanese translation errors... at 8 years old i'm sure people can understand... but i've loved the idea of them since.)

EDIT: Part of me also ships the idea of T.K. not appreciating Kari and she ends up with Davis instead since he has always appreciated her. (though its not my main ship for her... same with Sora and Tai, they're not my main ship but I do love their moments together!)

Believe it or not, I've always loved the love triangles in this series and would totally be ok not knowing who anyone ends up with so we can ALL have our respective ships be real... lol
    Last edited by terranakari; 01-09-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

Completely digital
    Mimi's son looks like he Michael's kid tbh

I still think the reason we never see any spouse outside of the in-team marriages is because they all had kids with each other.

Tai's son is Sora's.

Davis's son and Tk's son are Kari's paternity test is pending on who is the father of Kari's "son"

Mimi's son is Michael's. Joe's son and and Izzy's daughter is Mimi's.

Cody's daughter is probably Yolei's.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    All the kids were conceived in one huge orgy. No one knows who belongs to anyone. lol
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    I'll go for that. It'd make a funny story that they could never tell anyone. ...As long as it was split into 01 and 02. So it doesn't get really weird. ...For anywhere that isn't Japan.

Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 64653545556575859 ... LastLast