With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: (COMPLETED*) DIGIVICE VER. 15th COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE

I just unlocked ネクスト on my D3 15th. How do I unlock it for this Digivice? It's supposed to give a special message when you link it.

Add byakurai29 on Facebook
    I translated the digicode.

It means "the next is coming"

Oh no my Digivice battery dieD in the middle of a zone that I found PATAMON!! Does anyone know when it saves? Help zones, after bosses, what? I really don't want to get another battery and only have Tailmon and Gomamon.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi guys! I'm back and going to finish up the guide with as many details as I can. Going to polish up the guide and hopefully complete what I set out to do a year ago; I had to put everything on hold for college graduation and finals.

I'm also getting a D-3 Ver. 15th eventually and I'll update the information to include D-3 connectivity, which I've heard allows you to unlock Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. I'll also add information for the D-3 as it comes.

I hope when the time comes, people will be able to help me with information/data regarding Digimon type and HP/AP changes, how other mechanics work, and etc.

If anyone has information right now regarding all enemy HP/AP, the steps it takes to clear each zone (I have myself not finished the final zone and will set out to find the steps once I do), and how many steps a loss sends you back for each zone, that'd be awesome!

Cheers!

Ain't got no mojo... HeroTheKeeper's Avatar
    Is connecting to the analyzer the only way to get the digivolutions?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroTheKeeper View Post
    Is connecting to the analyzer the only way to get the digivolutions?
    No. Regular battle will also allow for digivolutions

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112